Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Very interesting Sperwer.

I think you mean Alphamine instead of Alphaine?

I will do a cut after my PCT. Did you feel something special with your stack ? Would you advice me thiz stack for me? What was your dosage?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Very interesting Sperwer.

I think you mean Alphamine instead of Alphaine?

I will do a cut after my PCT. Did you feel something special with your stack ? Would you advice me thiz stack for me? What was your dosage?
    Indeed, I did mean alphamine.

I did 3 heaping scoops of alphamine a day; 2 in the morning in water as the base of my Pre W/O drink (basically my own hand-mix of PN's All-In), and one in the afternoon.

Thyrocaps, Reduce XT and Vanillean I did 2 caps, 3 times a day in the case of Vanillean and the others 2 times a day at breakfast and lunch. I took this combo for about 8-9 weeks preceding the contest, starting when I weighed about 105kg and ending at a shade less than 95kg. The weight lost was all fat, and I ended up at ~7.2%BF.

I think the combo contributed significantly to the fat loss, but bear in mind that I also ate VERY little carbohydrate (30-50 grams/day max, with three or four cheat days over the course of three months, kept total calories under 2000 (often as low as 1600), and trained six days a week very intensely and did an hour of high intensity cardio 4-5 days a week.

Interestingly, I experienced very little in the way of hunger pangs until the very end - which I attribute, based on past experience with trying a similar diet that made me crave food, to the combo.

Fortunately, my other work, such as it was, during that time did not require any particularly intense mental effort; I don't think I would have been capable of it, certainly not on any sustained basis. But this was because of the severity of the diet in general, not especially attributable to the supps.

As I think I mentioned before, the whole process, I think, rejigged my metabolic set point. So even after I stopped taking the combo, and started eating "normally" again, and the sides of combo (night sweats, frequent urination, esp at night, etc.) dissipated, I couldn't gain any weight; my body was just so amped up it used every bit of energy made available.

Aside from the sweats and urination, there were no other sides except extreme dry mouth during the nights. I especially appreciated the fact that there were none of the physical or mental jitters that I have found to be prevalent with other thermogenic formulas.

One thing I should mention, though, is the possibility that something in this combo sometimes gave me some very strong body odor. L-Carnitine is known to have this effect, and I did use it from time to time in my cocktail, so that may be it. However, I didn't always use the carnitine so, unless there was some persistent effect, it must have come from something else in the mix. I'm guessing the Vanillean, but have not had the time or patience to sort it out. As for the odor itself, it's hard to describe; I never actually smelled it myself. But My wife and daughter complained that when I got back from the gym and then ate, I would start smelling like fried dried squid - a formerly and still popular snack food here in Korea. Suffice it to say it's an acquired taste/smell and isn't likely to be made into aromatherapy candles any time soon.

Hope this is helpful to you in making a decision what do to on your cut.

As always, YMMV.
    Last edited by Sperwer; 06-11-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Indeed, I did mean alphamine.

I did 3 heaping scoops of alphamine a day; 2 in the morning in water as the base of my Pre W/O drink (basically my own hand-mix of PN's All-In), and one in the afternoon.

Thyrocaps, Reduce XT and Vanillean I did 2 caps, 3 times a day in the case of Vanillean and the others 2 times a day at breakfast and lunch. I took this combo for about 8-9 weeks preceding the contest, starting when I weighed about 105kg and ending at a shade less than 95kg. The weight lost was all fat, and I ended up at ~7.2%BF.

I think the combo contributed significantly to the fat loss, but bear in mind that I also ate VERY little carbohydrate (30-50 grams/day max, with three or four cheat days over the course of three months, kept total calories under 2000 (often as low as 1600), and trained six days a week very intensely and did an hour of high intensity cardio 4-5 days a week.

Interestingly, I experienced very little in the way of hunger pangs until the very end - which I attribute, based on past experience with trying a similar diet that made me crave food, to the combo.

Fortunately, my other work, such as it was, during that time did not require any particularly intense mental effort; I don't think I would have been capable of it, certainly not on any sustained basis. But this was because of the severity of the diet in general, not especially attributable to the supps.

As I think I mentioned before, the whole process, I think, rejigged my metabolic set point. So even after I stopped taking the combo, and started eating "normally" again, and the sides of combo (night sweats, frequent urination, esp at night, etc.) dissipated, I couldn't gain any weight; my body was just so amped up it used every bit of energy made available.

Aside from the sweats and urination, there were no other sides except extreme dry mouth during the nights. I especially appreciated the fact that there were none of the physical or mental jitters that have found to be prevalent with other thermogenic formulas.

One thing I should mention, though, is the possibility that something in this combo sometimes gave me some very strong body odor. L-Carnitine is known to have this effect, and I did use it from time to time in my cocktail, so that may be it. However, I didn't always use the carnitine so, unless there was some persistent effect, it must have come from something else in the mix. I'm guessing the Vanillean, but have not had the time or patience to sort it out. As for the odor itself, it's hard to describe; I never actually smelled it myself. But My wife and daughter complained that when I got back from the gym and then ate, I would start smelling like ffued died squid - a formerly and still popular snack food here in Korea. Suffice it to say it's an acquired taste/smell and isn't likely to be made into aromatherapy candles any time soon.

Hope this is helpful to you in making a decision what do to on your cut.

As always, YMMV.
    Thanks Sperwer, it's a good plan for my future plan. Concerning diet, I will use keto with carb reload/week or 2 reloads/month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 44

Stats this morning :

Weight : 97.5kg / 214.5lbs (+6.5kg / +14.3lbs)
    Waist : 89.5cm / 35.3' (+2.5cm / +1')
    BP : 130/90 - A bit too high, but not too bad

I upped Trenazone dosage at the end of the previous week, from 2ml to 3ml. With one day @ 2.5ml

I noticed that I sweat a pond each time I train. I usually never sweat (except during training when temperature is high). A little effort is synonym to sweat a lot. This didn't appear when I was taking 2ml but this is real @ 3ml. Excepted this effect, I don't feel other sides (positive nor negative) since 4 days (@3ml).

I did leg workout on sunday successfully, especially for deadlift. It was almost easy and I enjoyed it ! No big changes with squat and leg curls. My carves are always very very strong. As usually. They are huge !
    Yesterday was Chest and biceps workout. When I do Legs workout on sunday, I feel very tired on monday. Recup is not efficient in just one day. Moreover I do a karate session on saturday and legs are very solicited.
    I think I will stop legs workout, or maybe decrease weight on sets. Maybe I will work on long sets (20 reps) for squat and leg curls ?

I noticed that cardio is harder since I'm @3ml. Difficult to correctly breath during effort.

It remains 5 days in my cycle and my last bottle of Trenazone is nearly empty :-( I ordered a new one few days ago and should normally be delivered today. Fingers crossed ...

I added Dermacrine and 11-oxo in the 5th week but I don't feel anything about strength.

However, whatever which products do that, but my weight is easily upping..... My aim is to reach 100kg (220lbs) at the end of cycle (with less fat as possible of course but difficult to gain muscle without fat for me). I will cut after PCT to remove bad fat.

weight followup.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today back workout. As usual, it was intense and almost easy! Weights are heavy but I'm really motivated up to the roof.

7th @3ml but I didn't feel any differences with @2ml. I will stay @2ml for my next Tren cycle. Just sweated a lot the first days @3ml. After 3rd day, it's gone and I sweat as usual now. It as maybe linked to higher temperature outside few days ago.

Weight is still upping. It's linear. Fat too...

I will decrease drastically carbs during PCT.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Glad to hear your still killing it. Has the breathing with the cardio improved like the sweating or still the same?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Glad to hear your still killing it. Has the breathing with the cardio improved like the sweating or still the same?
    I believed it was different at the beginning but it was certainly a placebo effect. And finally still the same than @2ml

D-2 before PCT
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT Day 1/28

Stats this morning :

Weight : 98.5kg / 216.7lbs (+7.5kg / +16.5lbs)
    Waist : 90.5cm / 35.7' (+3cm / +1'4)
    BP : 130/90 - No changes

Last day of my 7 weeks cycle was yesterday. My last 3ml of Tren and 5 pumps of Dermacrine. This morning, I won 5mn without applying them :-)

Start of my PCT (for 4 weeks. I would like to do more but I must go outside my country in 4 weeks and I don't want to travel with liquid products like Torem, Exemestane or Anastrozole) :

12.5mg of Exemestane
    120mg of Toremifene
    0.25mg of Anastrozole
    1 cap of Erase Pro
    2 caps of TestoJack 200

From tomorrow I apply 7 Spray from Prototype Nutrition (50 sprays ED)

My feelings about this cycle :
    This is my 3rd PH cycle. First was Andromass v2/Androhard v2 on 4 weeks, second was Androlean V3/Androhard v3 on 8 weeks.
    If I think about the 3 cycles I'd say that this 3rd cycle was really the best !
    I gained too much fat but I really gained muscle and this is important ! I know I wouldn't have gained so much fat if I didn't eat much carbs. Diet was perfect but too high in carbs after workout. Difficult to keep the good carb ratio ....
    My strength was increasing all along the cycle but especially on back. Shoulders and arms was better too. But I don't really feel too much changes concerning strength for my chest and my legs.
    Even if strength hasn't upped too much, muscles have growned. This is sure ! For ALL muscles.

Now, it becomes difficult to wear my suits. It's required to cut....quickly :-)

What can I see is that my legs have really growned and it's not too good for me in karate. I must stop working with heavy weights for my legs and start working in full long set of 25-40 reps.
    My back is huge (for me of course :-) ) and my arms don't fit in my actual tshirts anymore.

Side effects during this cycle :

Gyno : No
    Balls shrecking : No. balls were not reduced
    Libido : Difficult to say. Always want to jump on all pretty girls :-). I'm hard as a rock each morning on wake up. Better than before the cycle !
    Prostate : slight increase of the prostate. I can say that 'cause I have to piss during the night (but effect is less strong than with Andromass)
    Headache : Yes. From week 1 to week 3 but it was ponctual. Sometimes hard, often slight.

Concerning workout evolution, you can see below a part of my exercices evolution throught 7 weeks :

Evolution.jpg

Good results on my back !

Here's the evolution of my stats during the 7 weeks :

weight followup.jpg

I'll give you my feeling at the end of each week of my PCT.

I will adapt my diet now to try to not gain more fat in adjusting carbs %. I keep the amount of prots and fat but I will just keep carbs just after workout (PWO) and for the meal after workout.

Do you think it could be a good idea to take carbs (malto) during my workout (instead of after) ? This is not what is adviced by Kiefer in Carb back loading however. Just to reduce carbs amount and keep a good motivation and strength during workout.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PCT Day 1/28

Do you think it could be a good idea to take carbs (malto) during my workout (instead of after) ? This is not what is adviced by Kiefer in Carb back loading however. Just to reduce carbs amount and keep a good motivation and strength during workout.
    I'm not giving advice on this, but what I have recently started doing is take carbs throughout the last half of the workout, and then no more carbs. (Unless my son leaves a whole pizza uneaten. Haven't got THAT much willpower. Out of sight, out of mind, but just don't leave Pizza around. LOL)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those look like some good numbers, Jack. Nice work!

BTW, would you consider sharing the Excel spreadsheet format you use (I'm assuming it's excel)? I'm a techno-neandrathal when it comes to spreadsheets.

PCT Day 1/28

Stats this morning :

Weight : 98.5kg / 216.7lbs (+7.5kg / +16.5lbs)
    Waist : 90.5cm / 35.7' (+3cm / +1'4)
    BP : 130/90 - No changes

Last day of my 7 weeks cycle was yesterday. My last 3ml of Tren and 5 pumps of Dermacrine. This morning, I won 5mn without applying them :-)

Start of my PCT (for 4 weeks. I would like to do more but I must go outside my country in 4 weeks and I don't want to travel with liquid products like Torem, Exemestane or Anastrozole) :

12.5mg of Exemestane
    120mg of Toremifene
    0.25mg of Anastrozole
    1 cap of Erase Pro
    2 caps of TestoJack 200

From tomorrow I apply 7 Spray from Prototype Nutrition (50 sprays ED)

My feelings about this cycle :
    This is my 3rd PH cycle. First was Andromass v2/Androhard v2 on 4 weeks, second was Androlean V3/Androhard v3 on 8 weeks.
    If I think about the 3 cycles I'd say that this 3rd cycle was really the best !
    I gained too much fat but I really gained muscle and this is important ! I know I wouldn't have gained so much fat if I didn't eat much carbs. Diet was perfect but too high in carbs after workout. Difficult to keep the good carb ratio ....
    My strength was increasing all along the cycle but especially on back. Shoulders and arms was better too. But I don't really feel too much changes concerning strength for my chest and my legs.
    Even if strength hasn't upped too much, muscles have growned. This is sure ! For ALL muscles.

Now, it becomes difficult to wear my suits. It's required to cut....quickly :-)

What can I see is that my legs have really growned and it's not too good for me in karate. I must stop working with heavy weights for my legs and start working in full long set of 25-40 reps.
    My back is huge (for me of course :-) ) and my arms don't fit in my actual tshirts anymore.

Side effects during this cycle :

Gyno : No
    Balls shrecking : No. balls were not reduced
    Libido : Difficult to say. Always want to jump on all pretty girls :-). I'm hard as a rock each morning on wake up. Better than before the cycle !
    Prostate : slight increase of the prostate. I can say that 'cause I have to piss during the night (but effect is less strong than with Andromass)
    Headache : Yes. From week 1 to week 3 but it was ponctual. Sometimes hard, often slight.

Concerning workout evolution, you can see below a part of my exercices evolution throught 7 weeks :

Evolution.jpg

Good results on my back !

Here's the evolution of my stats during the 7 weeks :

weight followup.jpg

I'll give you my feeling at the end of each week of my PCT.

I will adapt my diet now to try to not gain more fat in adjusting carbs %. I keep the amount of prots and fat but I will just keep carbs just after workout (PWO) and for the meal after workout.

"The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."