Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    My solution would be to stack TZ and Nanodrol with a something you could run for 7/8 weeks. I.e. Androhard or Stano @ 600mgs (3caps AH) & Dermacrine or Andromass or similar product (maybe AMS).
    I planned to take AH 5caps for 5 weeks. Could take it for 2 more weeks same dosage.
    What about suppression after nano+tz. No risks during 2 weeks with only Androhard?
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I planned to take AH 5caps for 5 weeks. Could take it for 2 more weeks same dosage.
    What about suppression after nano+tz. No risks during 2 weeks with only Androhard?
    I doubt that a couple more weeks will make you much more suppressed than you already are from running Nanodrol and Trenazone.
    I would say that Androhard isn't enough on it's own. I'd add in at the very least, some Dermacrine and 400mgs 11-oxo ed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BBG adviced me to do a 5 week cycle with TZ and nanodrol is planned everywhere on 4 weeks.

5 weeks seem to be the longest cycle with these products + 5 or 6 weeks of PCT

What do you advice ?
    IMHO the issue with going past 5 or 6 weeks on methylstenbolone is BP. Everyone is different, but at 5.5 weeks I was bleeding profusely from my nose every night until I stopped. My systolic got as high as 165 during the day, diastolic was in the 100s (which was more concerning to me), not sure how high it was at night. Because of this I consider BP to be the limiting factor for how long one would want to run methylstenbolone. Unchecked BP can wreck your kidneys quick, like in a matter of weeks.

My very basic understanding of hypertension secondary to androgens is that it's a result of increased aldosterone secretion, 11b hydroxylase inhibition, or some combination of both. Please someone more informed help me out.

You're taking Talos right?

Talos has SAM-e which supposedly is an effective ACE inhibitor. An ACE inhibitor coud be affective in combating the BP increase from something like nano which is a result of big aldosterone secretions. ACE inhibitors are supposed to prevent all that aldosterone from really constricting your vasculature. Also it might help you balance out the massive fluid retention that UD causes by helping you get rid of some of that extra fluid and sodium(I'm convinced it's intravascular as well as interstitial).

So uhh... I would say if you decide to go past 5 weeks be sure to keep a close eye on BP, but if you can keep your BP controlled (and you're running liver support) you can probably push it longer. Would be interesting to see a BP log of this.
    Last edited by Fat Bill Dwyer; 04-26-2013 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right about BP. I have a BP monitor and I will keep a log of BP infos weekly.

But even if I want to extend my cycle, I won't take nanodrol more than 4 weeks. I've got just one bottle anyway.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That makes sense. I think you're right to finish the cycle up with something to help solidify those gains. Just make sure you've got a fast-acting PCT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I doubt that a couple more weeks will make you much more suppressed than you already are from running Nanodrol and Trenazone.
    I would say that Androhard isn't enough on it's own. I'd add in at the very least, some Dermacrine and 400mgs 11-oxo ed.
    Is 11kt spray from Prototype Nutrition good? Is it same as 11-oxo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is 11kt spray from Prototype Nutrition good? Is it same as 11-oxo?
    It's very good, but with a price tag to match

I'd just use regular 11-oxo. I'd want to also run something a bit more anabolic than just AH and 11-oxo after Nanadrol/TZ, though.

Edit. I'm pretty sure the 11-KT spray is 11-oxo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know where I can find Dermacrine?

Edit. Found it in uk ;-) This is a made by BPS now and no more by PP

I could take 5 AHv3 + 5pumps of Dermacrine for 2 more weeks of my planned cycle?

Edit2. Out of stock....
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 04-26-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know where I can find Dermacrine?

Edit. Found it in uk ;-) This is a made by BPS now and no more by PP

I could take 5 AHv3 + 5pumps of Dermacrine for 2 more weeks of my planned cycle?

Edit2. Out of stock....
    I guess people are stocking up, hence the temporary shortage. I only have five or so tubes left
    I'd start the Derm the last week of Nanodrol or TZ (whichever you run longer) as Derm takes atleast a week to kick in. I think at 5 pumps you get something like 23 days and possibly more with the newer gel type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it in USA. Should be delivered in 3 weeks and I should start in the 5th week.
    I hope it will be fine. I didn't find it in Uk
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 04-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.