Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Day 17

Weight : 93.2kg / 205lbs
    Waist : 87.5cm / 34.5'

Yesterday, shoulders and triceps workout. Nothing special to report. I didn't feel any strength boost on monday and wednesday. I'm in the middle of the 3rd week of my cycle and I don't t feel much changes....excepted for my weight (maybe a part of water, sure)
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I plan to up AH dosage in my 5th week. At the same time of the beginning of Dermacrine.

If I don't up AH I'm afraid of suppression without nano and tren in waiting for PCT.

So I'd start on the 5th week (last week of trenazone) with 5 pumps of dermacrine, 400mg of 11-oxo and 9 caps of AH.

What do you think of this? Do you think these 3 products will be enough after nano/tren and before PCT?

Maybe it's not useful to up AH from 5 to 9 caps?
    I'm waiting for your feedback
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 05-16-2013 at 05:54 AM.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    I plan to up AH dosage in my 5th week. At the same time of the beginning of Dermacrine.

If I don't up AH I'm afraid of suppression without nano and tren in waiting for PCT.

So I'd start on the 5th week (last week of trenazone) with 5 pumps of dermacrine, 400mg of 11-oxo and 9 caps of AH.

What do you think of this? Do you think these 3 products will be enough after nano/tren and before PCT?

Maybe it's not useful to up AH from 5 to 9 caps?
    I'm waiting for your feedback
    Been following, everything sounds pretty good. I wouldn't bother dosing AH more than 6 caps, not worth it, imo.
    You could increase the Dermacrine to 6 pumps if you have enough, and I would run a AI for at least the last week of the cycle. I guess you're also using an AI in PCT along with your Serm, if not, you should be.

edit. Not sure what you meant by this: 'If I don't up AH I'm afraid of suppression without nano and tren in waiting for PCT.'

Firstly, AH is not very suppressive, if at all, and Derm is pretty light. Maybe it might be worth adding some other non meth compound. Not sure if it's advisable to run trenazone longer?
    Last edited by markam; 05-16-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Not sure if it's advisable to run trenazone longer?
    Than 4 weeks? Many do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run Tren for 5 weeks.

When I talk about suppression I think that nano+tren will shutdown me a lot after 5 weeks. Normally, I should directly go through a PCT to re-up naturally (via serm, AI and natty booster) test level.
    So my question is : after 5 weeks, what happens in my body if I'm not naturally able to build testo ? Is 5 caps of AH, 5 or 6 pumps of Dermacrine and 400mg of 11-oxo enough to avoid side effects of a zero production of testo ? I write as I think but it seems that I have not all required infos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I run Tren for 5 weeks.

When I talk about suppression I think that nano+tren will shutdown me a lot after 5 weeks. Normally, I should directly go through a PCT to re-up naturally (via serm, AI and natty booster) test level.
    So my question is : after 5 weeks, what happens in my body if I'm not naturally able to build testo ? Is 5 caps of AH, 5 or 6 pumps of Dermacrine and 400mg of 11-oxo enough to avoid side effects of a zero production of testo ? I write as I think but it seems that I have not all required infos.
    I would say that it won't be a problem. Maybe someone can give a proper explanation.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing special to report. I didn't feel any strength boost on monday and wednesday. I'm in the middle of the 3rd week of my cycle and I don't t feel much changes....excepted for my weight (maybe a part of water, sure)
    I find this interesting...I would think by day 17 you would see some more results outside of a 5lb water gain. I have no experience with Trenazone but I would think the Nanodrol should be kicking by now. Especially if this is a 4 week run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I find this interesting...I would think by day 17 you would see some more results outside of a 5lb water gain. I have no experience with Trenazone but I would think the Nanodrol should be kicking by now. Especially if this is a 4 week run.
    Yes I thought so too. But for the moment, nothing special. I believed it was kicking previous week on back workout 'cause it was really easier than before but following workouts were normal.

Excepted the colour I was thinking that nano+tren will change me in Hulk I must maybe wait for a longer time.

Will see this afternoon with a new back workout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I thought so too. But for the moment, nothing special. I believed it was kicking previous week on back workout 'cause it was really easier than before but following workouts were normal.

Excepted the colour I was thinking that nano+tren will change me in Hulk I must maybe wait for a longer time.

Will see this afternoon with a new back workout
    If I was you, I'd run the Trenazone longer, maybe two weeks or more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    If I was you, I'd run the Trenazone longer, maybe two weeks or more.
    If I feel good after 5 weeks why not? In stacking with dermacrine and 11-oxo?