User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Apparently too much of it gives me pounding headaches. Too much being a relative term. I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me the past couple days. I've been off in my head, and then the headaches started a few days back. I never get headaches. I've been using pepto pro 3-4 times a day and All-in every day. All of them have sucralose in them. More then I've ever consumed before. Did some research, and sure enough, alot of people are sensitive to that artificial sweetener and alot of people get splitting headaches from it, me being one of them. Who knew.

I'm just hoping I can take the unsweetened version......there is an unsweetened version, right?

Better question is what the hell am I gonna do with the pepto pro and brand new bags of All in I have sitting around here?
    There's so much bad stuff written about 'maybe' bad stuff that you're gonna
    get a headache anyway.

I have bulk peptopro and it's unflavoured (and vile). I bought some berry flavouring (with sucralose) and
    it worked pretty good. Try Lime or lemon juice. I found lime juice worked best.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better question is what the hell am I gonna do with the pepto pro and brand new bags of All in I have sitting around here?
    As long as you cover shipping, they should take them back, or suffer the full wrath of SwoleSauce, Bhahaha...........

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Send em to me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    There's so much bad stuff written about 'maybe' bad stuff that you're gonna
    get a headache anyway.
    True...but I definitely noticed a difference soon after taking in more then I ever did. You can't ignore an annoying behind the eye headache.

Migraine triggered by sucralose--a case report. [Headache. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/545187_4

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've honestly been getting a shitty feeling any time I take a PN product that isn't labelled
    Natural. Wouldn't call it a migraine but I'm not buying anything with sucralose anymkre

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I've honestly been getting a shitty feeling any time I take a PN product that isn't labelled
    Natural. Wouldn't call it a migraine but I'm not buying anything with sucralose anymkre
    I think I'm just gonna stick to the Hydrowhey Natural for awhile and see how I feel.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just put your peptopro for sale in the classifieds. I am sure it would sell quickly if you put a good price.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that calling it "natural" is misleading. PM Mike, he is really good and will take care of you I'm sure. to me the risk of sucralose seems minimal (there are studies suggesting reproductive toxicity of stevia even) but i just think, why take a chance? much better to ingest tons of exogenous testosterone many times the natural limit, liver-toxic methylated prohormones and prosteroids, harsh research-grade chemicals synthesized in china with a 50% (liberal estimate) quality control rate with god knows what else in them, and pills from underground labs made with indian or backyard chemist raws.

If you look toward the beginning of this thread mike also said he can do a one-off of totally unsweetened/unflavored All In, so that is an option for those of us who want to avoid sucralose

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    I agree that calling it "natural" is misleading. PM Mike, he is really good and will take care of you I'm sure. to me the risk of sucralose seems minimal (there are studies suggesting reproductive toxicity of stevia even) but i just think, why take a chance? much better to ingest tons of exogenous testosterone many times the natural limit, liver-toxic methylated prohormones and prosteroids, harsh research-grade chemicals synthesized in china with a 50% (liberal estimate) quality control rate with god knows what else in them, and pills from underground labs made with indian or backyard chemist raws.

If you look toward the beginning of this thread mike also said he can do a one-off of totally unsweetened/unflavored All In, so that is an option for those of us who want to avoid sucralose
    It seemed minimal to me too, until my head started pounding. That was enough for me. To each their own.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seemed minimal to me too, until my head started pounding. That was enough for me. To each their own.
    What other products are you using in conjunction with Pepto Pro and All In?? And have you used other PN products in the past??
    If so did you have a similar experience to this??
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP