User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    What other products are you using in conjunction with Pepto Pro and All In?? And have you used other PN products in the past??
    If so did you have a similar experience to this??
    Brand new to PN. I did use pepto pro back when PP had it, but they used a different sweetener. I had no issues there.

I'm running AH V3 with Dermacrine right now, about a week in. Both products I'm very familiar with. I'm also using GLPC....again, I've used that before as well. Aside from that, nothing else to mention.

I should say that I've just used the Hydrowhey Natural today and I have no headaches and am starting to feel like I should.

How bad would the All IN taste without sweetener, in your opinion?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a very odd reaction...can't say I have ever heard of it before...but I'm not saying that anything is not possible.

The ALL IN unflavored I use all the time. I actually beta tested it before it came out..and gave it a thumbs up. It's very bitter but sour at the same time...but that's the ingredients...stuff works so well for me, I personally don't care..but of course alot of people want it to be within reason

Let me look into this and get back to you.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm probably just not seeing this - my need for LARGE TYPE problem - but how many servings are in each bag of All-In?
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    It's a very odd reaction...can't say I have ever heard of it before...but I'm not saying that anything is not possible.

The ALL IN unflavored I use all the time. I actually beta tested it before it came out..and gave it a thumbs up. It's very bitter but sour at the same time...but that's the ingredients...stuff works so well for me, I personally don't care..but of course alot of people want it to be within reason

Let me look into this and get back to you.
    I appreciated it Wesely. But unless others report the same thing, it's probably just too much sucralose for MY system. Until last week, the only sucralose I would get would be in the odd five hour energy here or there. I went from that, to having it 5 times a day for a week. I'm still gonna buy PN products....just not ones that are artificially flavored.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    I'm probably just not seeing this - my need for LARGE TYPE problem - but how many servings are in each bag of All-In?
    Off hand, I believe it's 20-22 servings per 1lb bag.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to say that Mike and Wes have been going back and forth with me on this since I posted my reaction to these two products a few days back. My only reason for posting in the first place was to share with the group as an FYI, that's it. I was actually surprised at the reaction to my post, and certainly didn't expect anything to come of it. Both these guys went over and above what I'd expect any company to do in as far as trying to making me whole again on these purchases.

For those of you that don't already know, Mike and Wes are both stand up guys, and I'm glad to be doing business with them. Thanks again Guys.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I got these two products in the unflavored variety the other day. I have to say I was a little concerned with how they were going to taste. I mixed up a dose of All-In and a few tsp of pepto pro with O.J. To my surprise, it wasn't bad at all.

Has anyone else used the unflavored products? If so, what do you mix them with?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I got these two products in the unflavored variety the other day. I have to say I was a little concerned with how they were going to taste. I mixed up a dose of All-In and a few tsp of pepto pro with O.J. To my surprise, it wasn't bad at all.

Has anyone else used the unflavored products? If so, what do you mix them with?
    I take the unflavored ALL in though I also have fruit punch. I for one don't care how my preworkout tastes..

My protein shakes have to be like milkshakes though, so I use the Blueberry Muffin and I am seriously in love with that flavor as is everyone I know who has tried it.

Back to the unflavored. I have several clients who add Crystal light lemonade packets and say its excellent like that.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for one more question. the flavors labelled "natural"-- do they have NO artificial colors or flavors?? thanks