User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Bump for one more question. the flavors labelled "natural"-- do they have NO artificial colors or flavors?? thanks
    The flavors that say "NATURAL" are 100% natural flavors and 100% natural colors.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for one more question. the flavors labelled "natural"-- do they have NO artificial colors or flavors?? thanks
    Ingredients in NATURAL Strawberry Whey:
    Whey Protein Isolate,
    Whey Protein Concentrate,
    Artificial and/or Natural Flavoring,
    Stevia,
    Sucralose,
    Soy Lecithin
    Last edited by BBG; 10-27-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My question, and I should have been more clear, was about All In.

If the list above really are the ingredients for all natural strawberry whey, that is the most misleading product labeling I've seen in a while.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Ingredients in NATURAL Strawberry Whey:
    Whey Protein Isolate,
    Whey Protein Concentrate,
    Artificial and/or Natural Flavoring,
    Stevia,
    Sucralose,
    Soy Lecithin
    My question, and I should have been more clear, was about All In.

If the list above really are the ingredients for all natural strawberry whey, that is the most misleading product labeling I've seen in a while.
    Let me clarify..this always confuses people because the labels and online descriptions show OPTIONS. Unfortunately, there is no way to show a description for the product with each individual flavor. You also cannot print an individual label for each and every flavor!!! You print one label for each specific PROTEIN VERSION or BLEND. and then you list all options. SO PROBLEND...ONE LABEL..the protein content and carbs and fats for all PROBLEND are the same...the flavors change. It is unrealistic to print a PROBLEND label for every flavor, rather you give the OPTIONS..which is what you are seeing.

So for example, if you look at the description for WHEY BLEND..it will show artificial AND/OR natural flavors this is because depending on WHAT OPTION YOU CHOOSE, is dependent on whether it is artificial or Natural. So if you choose NATURAL it is 100% natural. If you choose something else Sucralose may be an ingredient, so that is not natural. There is no way possible to have a listing for every single flavor, you simply go by whether it says NATURAL OR NOT.

All in..same thing. There are a few that say NATURAL and i think blue raspberry and sour apple do not come in this option. So it is very simple. Every product that says NATURAL is NATURAL. If it doesn't say NATURAL then it may have something like an artificial dye or sweetner. All the ALL IN products say DYE FREE. So they are all DYE FREE. But sour apple and raspberry clearly have a sweetner in them.

It really comes down to people not understanding that when you operate a website, and you offer 20 flavors, there is NO WAY to list every single flavor for sale individually. There is a drop down list. ANYTHING that says NATURAL is NATURAL. ANYTHING that is not listed, might include sucralose or an artificial coloring...and I don't blame you guys bc I used to not know, but trust me when I tell you that as it is doing a drop down menu and offering different flavors in each product is very tedious as is...it is to be understood if it says NATURAL..it is NATURAL.

Nothing misleading on the label, it simply lists the options. Hope this clears the confusion.

Thanks again for all the support on the Prescription Nutrition Line!!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Let me clarify..this always confuses people because the labels and online descriptions show OPTIONS. Unfortunately, there is no way to show a description for the product with each individual flavor. You also cannot print an individual label for each and every flavor!!! You print one label for each specific PROTEIN VERSION or BLEND. and then you list all options. SO PROBLEND...ONE LABEL..the protein content and carbs and fats for all PROBLEND are the same...the flavors change. It is unrealistic to print a PROBLEND label for every flavor, rather you give the OPTIONS..which is what you are seeing.

So for example, if you look at the description for WHEY BLEND..it will show artificial AND/OR natural flavors this is because depending on WHAT OPTION YOU CHOOSE, is dependent on whether it is artificial or Natural. So if you choose NATURAL it is 100% natural. If you choose something else Sucralose may be an ingredient, so that is not natural. There is no way possible to have a listing for every single flavor, you simply go by whether it says NATURAL OR NOT.

All in..same thing. There are a few that say NATURAL and i think blue raspberry and sour apple do not come in this option. So it is very simple. Every product that says NATURAL is NATURAL. If it doesn't say NATURAL then it may have something like an artificial dye or sweetner. All the ALL IN products say DYE FREE. So they are all DYE FREE. But sour apple and raspberry clearly have a sweetner in them.

It really comes down to people not understanding that when you operate a website, and you offer 20 flavors, there is NO WAY to list every single flavor for sale individually. There is a drop down list. ANYTHING that says NATURAL is NATURAL. ANYTHING that is not listed, might include sucralose or an artificial coloring...and I don't blame you guys bc I used to not know, but trust me when I tell you that as it is doing a drop down menu and offering different flavors in each product is very tedious as is...it is to be understood if it says NATURAL..it is NATURAL.

Nothing misleading on the label, it simply lists the options. Hope this clears the confusion.

Thanks again for all the support on the Prescription Nutrition Line!!!!
    Thanks for this clarification Wes.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks. i didn't think that that label made sense anyway, with stevia and sucralose. didn't mean to take a snipe at PN's products, they are really solid. and a good dudes to deal with as well

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks. i didn't think that that label made sense anyway, with stevia and sucralose. didn't mean to take a snipe at PN's products, they are really solid. and a good dudes to deal with as well
    That's just what the back of my bag of natural strawberry whey says. Glad it was all cleared up.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They don't make sense. I was wondering the same thing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"