Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Couple questions 'bout All In and PeptoPro

Really enjoying these 2. the questions:
    a) I got the unflavored All In, and the label lists "natural and artificial flavoring" and sucralose. I'm assuming that the first 2 are not in there, but is there sucralose in All In? Would it ever be possible to get a totally unflavored one?
    b) With PeptoPro, would it ever be possible to get an unflavored one or one that is sweetened with stevia?

also, my creatine HCl seems to be hygroscopic and is developing big clumps. will this affect product quality? I am using a dry measuring scoop and storing it away from moisture.

thanks for the great products. RXWHey customer for life here

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The clumping of the HCL has never caused me any noticeable difference, I just bust it up.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Really enjoying these 2. the questions:
    a) I got the unflavored All In, and the label lists "natural and artificial flavoring" and sucralose. I'm assuming that the first 2 are not in there, but is there sucralose in All In? Would it ever be possible to get a totally unflavored one?
    b) With PeptoPro, would it ever be possible to get an unflavored one or one that is sweetened with stevia?

also, my creatine HCl seems to be hygroscopic and is developing big clumps. will this affect product quality? I am using a dry measuring scoop and storing it away from moisture.

thanks for the great products. RXWHey customer for life here
    A) We use sucralose to mask the bitterness. If you really want one sucralose free, pm me or email me at Mike@rxwhey.com. We can do a one-off but we will not change the labeling etc for a one off. You'll taste the difference immediately.

B) Peptopro is going to be available unflavored within the next month. We are also adding another flavor to the mix as well. We will not use stevia for sweetener purposes for peptopro. The unflavored will be free of any flavorings AND sweeteners though, so that may be the option you are looking for.

C) No issues with this what-so-ever. Citrulline will do the same
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Couple questions 'bout All In and PeptoPro

I really really really miss the mango flavored CFM whey.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay so now I see an unflavored PeptoPro, which is awesome. there is one flavor of All In that is labelled "natural". Does this mean it has NO artificial colors, flavors, or sucralose? thank you very much

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    okay so now I see an unflavored PeptoPro, which is awesome. there is one flavor of All In that is labelled "natural". Does this mean it has NO artificial colors, flavors, or sucralose? thank you very much
    It contains SUCRALOSE ONLY

Thank you!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    It contains SUCRALOSE ONLY

Thank you!!
    I purchased the All-IN "natural" one thinking it was going to be....natural. Sucralose is NOT natural, and shouldn't be listed as such. I love the products, but this is a little deceiving.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Couple questions 'bout All In and PeptoPro

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I purchased the All-IN "natural" one thinking it was going to be....natural. Sucralose is NOT natural, and shouldn't be listed as such. I love the products, but this is a little deceiving.
    True. That being said, I bought the same thing recently and it wasn't too bad tasting. I think the sweetness of the sucralose masked the "natural" flavor. Would be nice to have an unsweetened version, though.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sucralose that bad for you? Would sugar be better?

D-Ribose is pretty cool, as sugars go.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Sucralose that bad for you? Would sugar be better?

D-Ribose is pretty cool, as sugars go.
    Apparently too much of it gives me pounding headaches. Too much being a relative term. I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me the past couple days. I've been off in my head, and then the headaches started a few days back. I never get headaches. I've been using pepto pro 3-4 times a day and All-in every day. All of them have sucralose in them. More then I've ever consumed before. Did some research, and sure enough, alot of people are sensitive to that artificial sweetener and alot of people get splitting headaches from it, me being one of them. Who knew.

I'm just hoping I can take the unsweetened version......there is an unsweetened version, right?

Better question is what the hell am I gonna do with the pepto pro and brand new bags of All in I have sitting around here?