Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    i hate it, slins all the way
    i had hg test and only 23s worked, fkn sucked
    lol, can you still call it pinning if you can't even feel it go in? 23s are all I ever use. Thinking about using a 5" needle... <DJ's head hits the floor as he passes out from the thought>
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use 23g when I do my delts and 22g when I stick it in my butt.......

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I guess I'm one foot in the door, one foot in the grave. I have no needle anxiety, did growing up something fierce then army and about 10 hours of tattoos killed that. Ironically my current doc for some ungodly reason wont let me do home pin and wont check E levels which is pissing me off.

Before that I didn't use PH or think about "gear" as I went to drug tested meets (that actually did have testing) so I had a reason not to. Now though even though the HRT is just supposed to get me to normal levels you get the stigma associated with you. And I've found I'm not invited back to some of those meets (most) which prompted the recent PH cycles. And "guest" lifter status as I respect that its intended to be as natural as possible and I don't want to stomp somebody who may be following the rules. BEsides theres lots of guys who are way better then me and I prefer to be at those meets. I just feel the competition brings out the best in me.

A few of the guys have tren, which it would be between tren, or just straight test. Possibly trest in there as well. With some kind of AI. I still need to learn some more and I know my composition isnt optimal. Plus I'm still making good strength gains without so... we shall see.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    lol, can you still call it pinning if you can't even feel it go in? 23s are all I ever use. Thinking about using a 5" needle... <DJ's head hits the floor as he passes out from the thought>
    that just gave me the chills

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    A few of the guys have tren, which it would be between tren, or just straight test. Possibly trest in there as well. With some kind of AI. I still need to learn some more and I know my composition isnt optimal. Plus I'm still making good strength gains without so... we shall see.
    If you get blood tests regularly for testosterone levels, then blasting test isn't a likely option because it will show up on the test. In my opinion, you could choose between many different compounds to complement your TRT, tren being one of the more effective ones for adding strength and increasing recovery time.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really tested regularly, guess thats the pit fall of it being a family doc, even though he does specialize in internal medicine. I don't think he's covering all the bases. And we haven't really checked it that regularly. This last time was at my request so I know where I am at. An actual Endo I think would be more thorough. But low dose tren would be my choice. Not sure what variety just yet but I'm thinking it would have more then enough kick to support me on my quest.

Sorry for thread jacking.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    Consider me schooled, I put out some bad bro-lore. Epi has never been reported as an AI, it's been touted as an "anti-estrogen" more specifically it antagonizes estrogen in breast tissue. From what I gather these assertions are based on studies of the non-methylated parent compound 2α,3α-epithio-5a-androstan-17β-ol. The Japanese studied it in the 70's as an anti-gyno drug and anti-breast cancer drug and said it had utility as both.

Here's one of the originial gyno studies.
    2α 3α-Epithio-5α-androstan-17β-ol in Treatment of Gynecomastia

The epi sold as a dietary supplement has the addition of a 17a methyl group.

While we all know that this 17a methyl group addition increases oral bioavailability, we don't know empirically what other effects, if any, it may have. So it would be irresponsible to say it would have the same effects as Epitiostanol, even if this seems very likely.

Ancedotal reports (I.E. bro-lore) state that Epi is affective for some users in reducing Gyno pain and occasionally size.

So once again sorry for the bad info, I'm going to edit the original post so as to avoid propigating garbage info.
    Just out of curiosity but does anyone know if unmethylated Epi is scheduled?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is out there...

Mechabol (or IF Mbol) is a much better alternative than Epi IMO. Nice pumps, strength goes up, and gains are lean and cut. No shitty sides other than slight liver enzyme elevation (with a moderate dose @ 75mg).

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: What is out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Halogenix View Post
    Mechabol (or IF Mbol) is a much better alternative than Epi IMO. Nice pumps, strength goes up, and gains are lean and cut. No shitty sides other than slight liver enzyme elevation (with a moderate dose @ 75mg).
    I think the hardening/vascularity is stronger with epi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avl View Post
    good mass builder? not like sd good, but how much like mecha?
    Hard to say because I have never used mecha. But it has a similar AA ratio to superdrol. Mg per Mg it would be stronger than mecha, and I can say from personal experience that the gains from Triumphalis are pretty lean and hard.

Also if you like mecha, it might interest you to know that the same creative mind is responsible for the release of both. You can expect the same quality.
    Iron Legion Rep