User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D-zine/Mecha or Phera/Mecha Bridge

Started running 10mg daily superdrol beginning week 4 of my last mecha cycle (75mg 6 weeks) and I blew up quickly in a week and got strong as fuarrrk, but even with 3 caps Androbulk and a test/dht base my joints killed and I got crazy LAZY lethargy so I dropped the drol after 8 days and finished the cycle (sides disappeared as soon as I dropped superdrol). Still gained 10 solid pounds with noticable recomp and just finished PCT!

Next planned cycle is an eight week bridge. Going for BULK and want to avoid sore joints. It WAS going to look something like this but I'm worried about DMZ and dry joints.

Phantom Labs Phorce (DMZ 15mg/LMG 30mg) - 3/3/2/1/0/0/0/0
    Mechabol.......................................... .........- 0/0/25/75/100/100/100/100

I could splurge and find some Purus Labs Nasty Mass (Phera 10mg/LMG 25mg) and make it look like this -

Nasty Mass - 3/3/2/1/0/0/0/0
    Mechabol...- 0/0/25/75/100/100/100/100

Phera gains seem to be wet and some people even report improved joint function when stacking with drier compounds such as epi.

So it will look something like this save the unknown-

Phera/LMG or DMZ/LMG - 3/3/2/1/0/0/0/0..................Bulking
    Antaeus Mechabol..........-0/0/25/75/100/100/100/100 Bulking/Recomp
    AMS Decavol.................- 1/1/2/2/1/1/1/1.................Joint lubrication
    Formastanzol (Pumps)....- 0/9/9/9/9/9/9/9 ................Estrogen/Prolactin Control
    Androgentx Delta 2........- 0/2/4/4/4/4/4/4.................Pre/Post-Workout; Shits and giggles(Should I save?)
    AMS 4-AD.....................- 0/0/2/2/4/4/4/4.................Test Base
    AMS 5 Alpha Test...........- 0/0/1/1/2/2/2/2.................DHT Base
    Immense Lab 13-Ethyl....- 0/0/0/25/75/75/75/75.........Joints/Bulk
    Primordial Androenhance - 0/0/0/0/2/2/2/2.................Cortisol (leftover from previous cycle)
    Antaeus Trenazone (ml)..- 0/0/1/8(ml)/3/8(ml)wk4-8....Fat Bulk Damage Control (also leftover)
    Caber every 3rd day

Deca and 13-Ethyl(LMG) throughout for joints, 4-ad and 5-alpha test base when shutdown begins, Enhance and tren to help lean up during last 4 weeks. Formastanzol for sides starting week 2 as I have about 48 doses left. I bought delta-2 a while back but still havent been able to figure it into a cycle but I thought I'd try on this one.
    Support supps, PCT clomid/torem erase all lined out.

So whadya think? Should I split dose and run Enhance and trenazone at a steadier low dose? Is the Delta-2 or anything else for that matter excessive and should be saved for a rainy day?

Most importantly, Phera or D-Zine?
    Last edited by campcoll88; 04-10-2013 at 03:15 AM.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stick with the DMZ...give me your phera!!!!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO, phera is just amazing...great bulker that leaves you feeling great!

if it were me, I'd simplify this a bit. this seems like way too much going on...seems like you'd be jerking too many things all over the place and you may not get the results you're looking for because this is like a major endocrine experiment.

I'm also unaware of any prolactin control from Form. I believe form limits conversion to dht...you may not want this effect.
    Last edited by SoCal-Nutrition; 04-10-2013 at 02:16 AM.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha phera looks like a blast for a bulk.

The prolactin control is touted by needtobuild, but I could drop and run caber if sides arise. I would still like to run the bridge as this will be my last methyl cycle and I wanna make it worthwile, so a simplified version would look like this -

Phera/LMG or DMZ/LMG - 3/3/2/1/0/0/0/0..................Bulking
    Antaeus Mechabol..........-0/0/25/75/100/100/100/100 Bulking/Recomp
    AMS 4-AD.....................- 0/0/2/2/4/4/4/4.................Test Base
    AMS 5 Alpha Test...........- 0/0/1/1/2/2/2/2.................DHT Base
    Immense Lab 13-Ethyl....- 0/0/0/25/75/75/75/75.........Joints/Bulk

And in the spring I could recomp with this

Androgentx Delta 2........- 4/4/4/4/4/4.
    AMS Decavol.................- 0/0/2/2/2/2
    Primordial Androenhance - 0/0/2/2/2/2
    Antaeus Trenazone (ml)..- 0/0/1/2(ml) wk.3-6
    Formastanzol (Pumps)....- 10/10/10/10/10/10
    Last edited by campcoll88; 04-10-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excessive imo....i couldnt even remember to take all that......more doesnt = better/more gains.......more likely sides and not knowing how to deal with them outside of guessing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    excessive imo....i couldnt even remember to take all that......more doesnt = better/more gains.......more likely sides and not knowing how to deal with them outside of guessing
    True LMG, Mech, and DMZ/Phera are fully dosed, but most of the other comfpounds would have ran at much smaller doses than most run at for gains. I figured they could help, the only thing I haven't ran is Phera/13-ethyl and Delta-2 (still not sure Delta-2 will be effective, they claim its a PH), so I am familiar with all the other compounds and what I should expect; but it sounds like running them would be more trouble than theyre worth.
    I know its a weird lookin cycle but you guys come up with some crazy ideas so I wanted to hear what the swolesource thinks.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: D-zine/Mecha or Phera/Mecha Bridge

One word:

Simplify.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just run Mech and 4-AD for 8 weeks. I would bring that Mech dose up though. I loved it at 150mg. Throw in some aegis and eat big/lift big.

I like simple though.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the whole kitchen sink. What's the goal out of all that? More mass, lean mass? Just curious really, don't have experience with 90% of what's on your list so I couldn't really tell you anything about them. But what are you starting at and what do you plan to achieve?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Seems like the whole kitchen sink. What's the goal out of all that? More mass, lean mass? Just curious really, don't have experience with 90% of what's on your list so I couldn't really tell you anything about them. But what are you starting at and what do you plan to achieve?
    Im 6'2" 190 sub 10% bodyfat. Have run mecha and got 10 pounds post pct at the same dose. I wont be runnin this cycle for another couple months and hopefully I'll be at 195 around the same bodyfat when I start. Hoping to bulk with this cycle and gain 15 pounds of dirty mass and end up at 210.