User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Thing that escapes me is, if dude wants long-term steroid therapy, why is he pickling his insides with poison and not just injecting test?
    The guy thinks he is a vampire, why are you expecting reason?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    The guy thinks he is a vampire, why are you expecting reason?
    Miracle the dude hasn't kicked over dead after ingesting that much toxic shit over the years. I'm baffled. I used to think this guy was a troll, but as long as he's been around and the fact he's posted additional pictures leads me to believe he's real. I am inclined to agree with those who classified him a drug addict with psychological issues because that's exactly what he is.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you consider some of the things he has said about his skinny past and the addiction that seems apparent, Ippy/Keppy/Keagle and him are really quite similar. Sense goes out the window, they cannot listen to reason or fact, and their addiction forces them to rationalize all that they do.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    If you consider some of the things he has said about his skinny past and the addiction that seems apparent, Ippy/Keppy/Keagle and him are really quite similar. Sense goes out the window, they cannot listen to reason or fact, and their addiction forces them to rationalize all that they do.
    I had a skinny past too. I was a freakin toothpick less than four years ago and had been my entire life. My desire to overcome that is great, but I don't go to dangerous lengths to put on mass, nor am I a perpetual user of hormonals. I tend to stay on the conservative side and certainly let fear be a healthy control that I'm fully aware of.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if I could run methyltren year round if I just use high dosed aegis + talos...

I'd probably go insane about 5 months in and start calling myself a vampire. I think I see where this rogue guy is coming from...

Really though anyone who has hit week 4 on an SD cycle of 20-30mg a day can attest... you just don't feel so good. Run down, etc. Sure you're huge but fuck... it just feels terrible. Dude HAS to have a hard time just rolling out of bed.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After years of being overweight, i'm sick of it. Once you start going over 240 or 250, life starts sucking. If your an athlete/competitor like Matt Porter or Gabe Moen, I can see the reason for it, but as for me- I have lost my desire to be big and jacked.

When you get to 35 years of age and higher and your body aches and the impact of your own weight just adds to the discomfort, it's a crossroad that should be intelligantly considered.

And for the record, i'm big and kind of strong, but I have a lot of fat too. Some of the lifts I see guys doing at 190 or whatever, put some of my best lifts to fucking shame. I realized that i'm never going to want be a competitive bodybuilder, or weightlifter, so that too plays into my realizition. Now that i'm into grappling, that is something I feel like I can invest into long term with a good conscience, all the while, pursuing realistic physique goals.

As for Rogue, I think he has been injecting REAL gear for some time and giving credit to ph's like Sdrol and what not. His history, if it was true.. Would kill a Rhino.