"MY NAME IS ROGUE VAMPIRE, IM 275LBS OF PURE MASS, I LIVE OFF PROTEIN SHAKES BUT ONE LOOK AT YOULL SEE MY LAST KFC MEAL STICKING OUT MY POWER GUY....HOW DID I GET THIS BIG, EASY, 8YRS OF CONTINUOUS METHYLATED ORAL PH/STEROIDS.....PINS FK NO SCARY.....ORALS ARE FINE...YES MY HDL AND ALT ARENT IN GOOD SHAPE, BUT I THINK HEPTOXICITY WAS SOMETHING MADE UP TO SCARE THE KIDS....WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I WAS TEASED FOR BEING SKINNY AND LOOKING LIKE ROAD PIG FROM GI JOE, SO I VOWED REVENGE!"

(CLASSIC BACK N FORTH ON HIS PG - YEAH IM MEAN, BUT HE GOT BANNED FOR DISGUSTING REMARKS BOUT FAMILY MEMBERS SO FK HIM)

Mr Kinney-
I'm interested to know Roguevampire how old are you? also the works as far as your stats.
As a trainer I'm sure I can learn a lot from your experience.
Mr Kinney-
Also if you plan on using one of my ancestors names as a reference I'd like it if you'd run it by me considering that I can easily point out anything you don't know.
Apparently you warrant an actual introduction now that you're trying to delve that far in my family tree.
My name is Brett Oster. If you are able to go that far into the past you''l find Oster (pronounced O'Starr) was the protector of ISIS, (my family has our own holiday known as ostara) and you shouldn't be bringing that kind of thing up in a fitness website. The secrets of the past and in far off places are there for a reason.
Don't go there, stick to what they can accept otherwise I'll be forced to have you removed from the forum... IT'S NOT AGAINST YOU but I can't have people exposing us and costing us our lives. STOP IT. I MEAN IT!
If you'd like to talk about it in a private area that's fine.
Brett
Mr Kinney-
Better yet call me at *********** so we can talk. If you're really on the level I can ask you something and you'll know the answer.
Edit
you shouldn't post up your personal info. if you would like to contact someone i would do it over PM or email.
Jeff

roguevampire-
hello, ummm, im not sure if you're message was meant for me. Are you referring to my interest in the Countess, Elizabeth bathory. Oh trust me, ive been reading about her for a longggggg time. Its weird, i have become in a way close to her, i can honestly say i have great affection for her. I realize that sounds strange, talking that way about someone ive never met. But i wasn't trying to dig into anyones background. ask me anything you like.
roguevampire-
how was i delving into you're family tree? lol. theres not much i don't know about the countess. I also have my own opinions of her. regarding people at the time were out to get her, cause of her great power. and she simply wasn't afraid of nobody.
roguevampire-
if you're really related to the countess. all i can say is WOW. Honestly, theres not much i don't know about her. Id love to talk to you about her. or even bodybuilding. She is a part of my life. even my daughter asks, "who is that woman on you're computer. I just tell her, thats a portrait of a woman that live a long time ago. I tell her how she was extremely intelligent, could read and write in 4 different languages, how she wasn't afraid of anyone, rather people were scared of her. I didn't really go into any of her not so good things, lol. i just, every person has 2 sides to them, the good side and evil side. everyone. as you can see, i could go on talking about her for hours on end. so ill stop now. lol.

My tren/havoc cycle - Page 5 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums
classic thread, where he got banned (altho alot was edited), ohh and if you notice its the famouse ippy log with the suicide reference!

NOW even better, he joined another popular board where he took alot of heat, so he decided to do the following
FIRST LINK, CLASSIC, TRULY GREAT READ

TESTOSTERONE NATION | Interview with Rogue Vampire - Page 1

SECOND, A BLOSSOMING ANNE RICE

TESTOSTERONE NATION | Premier of Rogue Vampire's Book! - Page 1

merry christmas burly