User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depressed as Fuck-- blood test results

So I got the result of yet another testosterone blood test back... 11 nmol/L. Ref range 8.4-28.8. The last one was 13, the one before that 9. (TT and SHBG were not tested on today's test) I am at a loss what to do... part of me says go to endo, get a thorough workup. But what will that accomplish? there are no organic causes of my low test level like testicular cancer (got checked for this); the set point for my body is just low. s/he will likely prescribe HCG/SERMS or TRT. SERMs? Maybe a temporary fix but from what I've read the elevation is not permanent and many don't even feel like they have extra test. TRT? I don't want to go on that at this age.

I am thinking.. am I overtraining? undersleeping? but those things could not so drastically lower my T as to make me practically hypogonadal.

So basically it comes down to... deal with the low test. try to find things that mildly elevate it (Bulbine does NOT). try to build muscle slowly but sustainably.

OR-- blast every single fucking PH I have on hand one after another for one final moment of glory before I settle down and deal with the issue. I feel like even this way, my test level will probably settle back into the same range, so wtf have I got to lose??

i am frustrated as hell, trying hard not to go swallow an entire bottle of ultradrol.

your thoughts would be greatly appreciated guys. this one hit below the belt.
    Last edited by pman42; 04-10-2013 at 09:39 PM.