I guess it depends on your goals. I take it A, B and C are 3 tiers, with A being most important? In that case I wouldn't place high MW carbs on the A list. i never noticed much from them. far prefer to have a banana or a piece of bread w/ almond butter before training. Also, fiber may be unnecessary depending on diet. I would say it makes more sense to spend the money on real vegetables, even if you end up getting less fiber than taking a fiber supp. I would put creatine on the A list. A multi, greens, fish oil and whey are solid choices.

B list looks okay. BCAAs may be unnecessary if you're not training insane. Caffeine for some people like me is an occasional treat or we turn into raging dickhead insomniacs.

C list I would say glutamine is pretty useless for bodybuilding (good for GI health). there's tons of glutamine in whey anyway. IIRC in most of the studies showing weight increase on glutamine the actual effect was due to intestinal uptake and retention, since glutamine is fuel for enterocytes.