Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Bro I live 1 hour away from Santa Cruz so I can get anything. Lol
    I see why you never wanna leave!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I've been away for a few days guys, had a terrible terrible week... and today I just found out that my package with 5x Toco-8, 5x Sustain Alpha + 5x EndoAmp has been lost. It was signed and everything, so Fedex is supposedly not responsible. I wish I was in the States, would've been easier to handle this whole situation.

Apparently my friend's apartment complex security ''sent it back'' since he was ''not expecting any deliveries''. Well, it's apparently also signed, and Primordial already closed down their warehouse. So even if it was sent back, I have no idea where it is right now.

Jered already contacted Fedex personally, but since it's signed, nothing can be done, and also no refund can be given, taking into consideration primordial's position, which I completely understand.

Kinda really pissed off at my friend, especially since I'm on all these pro-hormones... But I guess I just have to contact my credit card company in the morning and report a theft.

sucks big time, that I will NOT be running anymore cycles... but what would suck even more is if I do NOT get my 500 bucks back.....

plus, my chest is still messed up... only did back today, certain excersizes. Doc has me on Voltaren, 25mg 3 times a day.... good thing I did not break any bones, but something's slightly fractured.

One hell of a week huh?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I see why you never wanna leave!
    I LOVE love love this area and won't ever leave unless the deal is to good to pass up.
    Next few weeks should be real Interesting over here and I'll be sure to keep my Life log up to date.
    Lets just say I've met a real nice girl!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I've been away for a few days guys, had a terrible terrible week... and today I just found out that my package with 5x Toco-8, 5x Sustain Alpha + 5x EndoAmp has been lost. It was signed and everything, so Fedex is supposedly not responsible. I wish I was in the States, would've been easier to handle this whole situation.

Apparently my friend's apartment complex security ''sent it back'' since he was ''not expecting any deliveries''. Well, it's apparently also signed, and Primordial already closed down their warehouse. So even if it was sent back, I have no idea where it is right now.

Jered already contacted Fedex personally, but since it's signed, nothing can be done, and also no refund can be given, taking into consideration primordial's position, which I completely understand.

Kinda really pissed off at my friend, especially since I'm on all these pro-hormones... But I guess I just have to contact my credit card company in the morning and report a theft.

sucks big time, that I will NOT be running anymore cycles... but what would suck even more is if I do NOT get my 500 bucks back.....

plus, my chest is still messed up... only did back today, certain excersizes. Doc has me on Voltaren, 25mg 3 times a day.... good thing I did not break any bones, but something's slightly fractured.

One hell of a week huh?
    Damn bro...
    I'll smoke a bowl for you tonight!!!
    Your CC will take care of it or they should anyways.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn Vaynez! This sucks incredibly... I hope you at least get you CC money re-imbursed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Damn Vaynez! This sucks incredibly... I hope you at least get you CC money re-imbursed.
    I held up my end and even smoked 2 fat bowls for VayneZ!!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One hell of a week huh?
    Damn man, that is no good. Endure, and come out stronger on the other side. It's fucked up but thats how life is. I hope the CC gets you squared away.

And I hope you heal up, let that fracture seal up

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scope! lol! Man thanks ,although would've been better if I was there!

Thanks for the support NOA and Sorrow... might not be much, but I appreciate your words.

Bad news is CC is not responsible since the package was signed. By some name I don't even know. I ended up going through a whole hassle had to buy a calling card to call long distance, and after talking to a few people, turns out FEDEX has my package!

The only thing is, they cannot send it back until they receive verification from the sender (Primordial Performance) that that address belongs to my friend.

So I just PM'd Jered... hopefully he still has access to the company, and can fix this. If not... then I would just have to take this as ''theft''... and I see it very very dark, that my friend, would remain such. I only ask for a small favor, and I ask ''would it be a problem, if they deliver it to your place?'' my friend: ''neh man, no worries I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU!''

But I'm trying to relax here.... keep reminding myself that I am on heavy Tren and Mecha, not to mentioned a fractured muscle. And all I can do now, is hope Jered can fix it. He's always been a cool dude, and I'm sure that if he can, he would. So.. just waiting now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll get handled.
    Jered is the man and is still taking and shipping orders.
    Ordered a shit load of stuff yesterday and its shipped already.
    He'll get this sorted out.