Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been one hell of a ride thou!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just went back threw the log and DAMN you have made some amazing changes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Just went back threw the log and DAMN you have made some amazing changes.
    You noticed huh! I compared my body now to back in October..... I still can't believe I made it this far in 3 months.

I still remember the guys on Ironmag board making fun of my cycle....... I wish I could express my gratitude to them, for claiming that this was the worst idea ever and indirectly telling me that I have no idea what I was doing. That was part of the fuel that gave me the mental power needed to prove those haters wrong.

but.... knowing their attitude, it would just be a waste of my time. I'm happy they served as an encouragement to me though

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    You noticed huh! I compared my body now to back in October..... I still can't believe I made it this far in 3 months.

I still remember the guys on Ironmag board making fun of my cycle....... I wish I could express my gratitude to them, for claiming that this was the worst idea ever and indirectly telling me that I have no idea what I was doing. That was part of the fuel that gave me the mental power needed to prove those haters wrong.

but.... knowing their attitude, it would just be a waste of my time. I'm happy they served as an encouragement to me though
    I remember that, lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work bro and yeah there's a small but noticeable difference. Lol
    Your fucking lean as shit compared to the start and you filled out and swole up big time.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I remember that, lol.
    My biggest concern was his pre w/o stims and effects on bp and mental stability. Assault made me coo-coo. The run was heavy but once you squinted your eyes you could see it was a shadowy reflection of a fairly standard run.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post

That attitude, that desire to drive on and attain your goal. That sir is what the majority simply do not understand! Well done and time to finnish strong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Good work bro and yeah there's a small but noticeable difference. Lol
    Your fucking lean as shit compared to the start and you filled out and swole up big time.
    Scope, you were with through this bro! Thanks, and also thanks for those motivating meals you made. Gave me extra adrenaline through this!

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    My biggest concern was his pre w/o stims and effects on bp and mental stability. Assault made me coo-coo. The run was heavy but once you squinted your eyes you could see it was a shadowy reflection of a fairly standard run.
    xxiv, you were a positive support from the start! Even I was kinda intimidated a bit by the heavy mecha, tren plus stims... but I made it through. Thanks for the backup bro! This year we're both gonna lean out nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    That attitude, that desire to drive on and attain your goal. That sir is what the majority simply do not understand! Well done and time to finnish strong!
    Sorrow my freng! PCT's coming Monday, I'll survive through so I can start getting ripped! Bulking will soon come! If you're in the ride, I know it will be a good 2013! Thanks for the support bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, last night after taking my Coconut Oil right before bed, I woke up around 1am HUNGRY! ( I think I mentioned this in xxiv's thread! if I'm not mistaken ).

Anyways, 1 AM... too hungry to sleep (probably because of the high fat intake the whole day Thursday, and not to mention being completely carbless since Monday... body was using the fat like crazy fuel), I went to the kitchen and gorged on:
    1 can a tuna
    a bowl LOADED with almonds
    1 loaded overflowing teaspoon of Natural Peanut Butter
    and... another TBSP of Coconut oil

drank a glass of water, crashed, wake up and:

Jan 11 2_VayneZ.jpg

Jan 11 4_VayneZ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Jan 11 5_VayneZ.jpg

So today was my last Carb-up day before PCT (Monday). First meal was this: Turkey bacon, 7 egg whites, peppers, shrooms, 2 slices of bread

Jan 11 BF.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killed Biceps and abs today, drank a high carb post protein shake, got home and:

Jan 11_arms_VayneZ.jpg