User Tag List

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still loving the cycle. I like seeing it end at week 9. This is the kind of cycle everyone wishes they could run with the androseries and the non-methyl tren products like trenazone/trenavar.

Built up a pretty good physique without anything as well in the 08 pic, nice job!
    Last edited by BBG; 11-09-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy shit, you are a fucking beast.
    Whats your training look like?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Still loving the cycle. I like seeing it end at week 9. This is the kind of cycle everyone wishes they could run with the androseries and the non-methyl tren products like trenazone/trenavar.

Built up a pretty good physique without anything as well in the 08 pic, nice job!
    Thanks bro! I had a lot of crazy experiences in my early 20's but through them all it was the discipline I have attained and gained from contest preparation in my late teens that got me through the worse.

Part of the reasons as well why this will be my last cycle. I'll hit this one hard, since the adrenaline is already on, and just remain as I was in the past. Eat right, sleep, and train for war!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    holy shit, you are a fucking beast.
    Whats your training look like?
    I'll try and give summaries every now and then during my cycle. To me bodybuilding is much much more than visuals. It keeps me together bro. I have a pretty crazy past, and today I am balanced as long as I get those endorphin's out daily. So to me, every workout has to bring out those moments where you have no idea where you are for a few seconds, catching your breath, and trying to stay focused... that rush = what keeps my mind in a peaceful state.

My workouts are really short, but really intense. I try to do a lot in an hour or less at the gym. And really enjoy letting everything go when I sprint in the mornings. All about that rush.

The visuals and how I look in the end in front of a mirror... or what people see... those are just a bonus

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hear you there VayneZ if I miss the gym those demons come back and it puts me in not a good place. I'm glad that you found a way to keep your mind, and body in check and healthy.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I hear you there VayneZ if I miss the gym those demons come back and it puts me in not a good place. I'm glad that you found a way to keep your mind, and body in check and healthy.
    X2, that admirable bro, Some people accept where they are and make excuses and others feel like they are better than that and make changes and results. kill it and keep us posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Exactly! Thanks bro, glad to have you here as well Eden!

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    X2, that admirable bro, Some people accept where they are and make excuses and others feel like they are better than that and make changes and results. kill it and keep us posted.
    On it!! and thanks for the encouragement. I'm setting up everything right now for tomorrow. I'll make sure to take some pics tomorrow as well and post them as soon as I get a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gentlemen we are at war...

I woke up this morning, made breakfast (9 eggs with 2 slices of roastbeef, mushroom, onions, green and red peppers in it on top of the rice cakes + 3/4 cup of oatmeal with added fiber and psyllium husk) hit about almost 2iu of HGH, gulped down ice cold water with Creatine Monohydrate, Gultamine, BCCA and went for a killer all out 15 minute sprint.

After that I took down the following with a celery juice from the juicer:

cycle pills.jpg

Ate breakfast... felt a bit nausea (not sure if it was placebo, or the zopiclon I took last night for sleep) and now (about an 30 minutes later) I must say I feel a bit better. Head's stable!

I'll hit the gym in an hour, Delts and Triceps today. And I'm aiming to go HEAVY!

I took some before pics this morning and will take some at the gym as well, and post them all up by tonight!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dig how healthy you eat.

What is your recommendation for juicers/something to turn vegetables into juice?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, breakdown what all the pills are lol. Looks like my type of stash.