User Tag List

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Great progress man! Great job sculpting down the waist too, I think thats the most positive as far as composition goes just based off the pics.
    Thanks Sorrow, That would be my all around goal. Especially since this July there's this fitness girl that's coming from Holland, she got a degree as a nutritionist, and she already made me promise her that SHE's gonna be my training partner!

So you know... I gotta look good by Summer..... PCT and Florida/New York trip is where I have to be extra careful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1 of PCT:

Had 8 egg whites (1 was whole egg), Cayenne, red and green peppers, onions, 2 slices of roastbeef cooked with Coconut oil on a few rice cakes.

3/4 Oatmeal in Almond milk, sprinkled some nutmeg and sliced almonds and also added some dried blueberries.

That was breakfast, and it just satisfied me in so many ways! man... and I didn't really feel full.. just GREAT! Also had a serving of Amino Energy by ON and added Glutamine, creatine and some BCAA in it. Also my Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 and 50mg of clomid.

In my intraworkout shake I will have my toco-8 and endoamp. Also added Build-HD by BPI, coconut oil, and some bulk fiber. A bit Karbolyn and 2 different types of whey protein.

Question: I am planning to do carb cycling through PCT! Perhaps days that I usually went ''no carbs'' would be ''low carbs''. What do you guys think? Good idea?? I just don't want to let these abs gooooo! But wanna still be as wise as possible in retaining gains.

Could I even get away going 2 or 3 days a week on NO carbs??? perhaps by increasing protein?

Please advise before tomorrow! Since Tomorrow I would enjoy ''if'' possible, a NO carb day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't stress the fat in PCT if you gain much you'll be able to strip it off after PCT when your gains are stable and staying around.
    Your training partner in July sounds like fun.
    Lets see a pic or 2??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Don't stress the fat in PCT if you gain much you'll be able to strip it off after PCT when your gains are stable and staying around.
    Your training partner in July sounds like fun.
    Lets see a pic or 2??
    I'll be doing a light carb cycling. Tomorrow I'll try going on relatively NO carbs... and do the same Wednesday. Would only go 2 days in a row without carbs. But If I see my weight dropping, I will go light carbs on those days.

She's gorgeous. And many instructors and guys that work at various gym, knows about her. Good thing I have her secured as my training partner

She'll probably be working as a nutritionist/trainer at my gym. But she wants me to help her with ''her own'' nutrition plans since she's seen how I transformed.... she says, she studied 4 years for this. And she has no idea how I made such an amazing transformation in a short amount of time. So, when she comes, she claims that I am hers.

Now, honestly guys. She's attractive, and has top class qualities all around. Would be all good to have that kinda girl, who's deep into fitness, training with heavy weights as well, and dieting clean, takes care of herself. And I know, I know... especially when she gets here and I end up surviving NY and Florida, and looking leaner than I am right now.... It'll probably easy with her...

But I gotta control myself these days... big time... Not really in the need nor mood (nor TIME) for a relationship right now. But Who knows, things MIGHT change in July

I have a few pics of her, but she trusts me that they are private ones. I am a man of my word. But, As soon as she's here I'll take a picture with her or something. 6 months to go

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    I'll be doing a light carb cycling. Tomorrow I'll try going on relatively NO carbs... and do the same Wednesday. Would only go 2 days in a row without carbs. But If I see my weight dropping, I will go light carbs on those days.

She's gorgeous. And many instructors and guys that work at various gym, knows about her. Good thing I have her secured as my training partner

She'll probably be working as a nutritionist/trainer at my gym. But she wants me to help her with ''her own'' nutrition plans since she's seen how I transformed.... she says, she studied 4 years for this. And she has no idea how I made such an amazing transformation in a short amount of time. So, when she comes, she claims that I am hers.

Now, honestly guys. She's attractive, and has top class qualities all around. Would be all good to have that kinda girl, who's deep into fitness, training with heavy weights as well, and dieting clean, takes care of herself. And I know, I know... especially when she gets here and I end up surviving NY and Florida, and looking leaner than I am right now.... It'll probably easy with her...

But I gotta control myself these days... big time... Not really in the need nor mood (nor TIME) for a relationship right now. But Who knows, things MIGHT change in July

I have a few pics of her, but she trusts me that they are private ones. I am a man of my word. But, As soon as she's here I'll take a picture with her or something. 6 months to go
    Sounds dope!!!
    And she sounds like a real winner.
    I like being single more then anything but turning 28 this July has me thinking I need to start looking for someone to settle down with.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick to the plan, and when she is around just let nature take its course! Of course I'm an animal but I don't see any reason to pass... after all you never know it could work out!

And she wont be here till after my meet right? I don't want to loose my focus.. ah who am I kidding like I'm not going to keep spending quality time with my lady.

And I doubt carb depleting for a day would do much harm. I fast for 24 hour periods typically once a week with no detriment to muscle retention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Stick to the plan, and when she is around just let nature take its course! Of course I'm an animal but I don't see any reason to pass... after all you never know it could work out!

And she wont be here till after my meet right? I don't want to loose my focus.. ah who am I kidding like I'm not going to keep spending quality time with my lady.

And I doubt carb depleting for a day would do much harm. I fast for 24 hour periods typically once a week with no detriment to muscle retention.
    Couldn't agree more.
    Just stick to the plan and see where things go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, this is why I love this board. I always get motivated to continue!. So far 3 days in PCT, all is okay I guess... Still looking lean and defined, been 2 days with relatively no carbs... Tomorrow I do a light carb day, and Friday a high one. Weekend 0 carbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Week 2 of PCT, starting the week with carbs! After a weekend of NO carbs!

I was looking swole and defined at the gym today, and I got an amazing rush from my Amino Energy drink. Def PCT is going awesome. Been feeling a bit emo lately.... I actually started listening to some emotional music.... (not sure if it's the clomid or just circumstances).

And this is the first time I'm getting lots of acne all over my back, abs, neck during PCT. Never got acne during any cycle nor PCT's before. Not sure if it came from another source, or maybe something in the TRS/TCF-1/Clomid stack? Or maybe just that I added more protein for this run?

Haven't taken any pics yet, but I shall! Soon, just been really really occupied with many different responsibilities.

Will have some pics up before the end of this week fo sho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything sounds good...
    Keep killing it!!

The swoleness is from your hard work!!!!