Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wow support!!! Thanks a lot guys!!

This is gonna be a very busy weekend for me, but I'll try and go over a few things on elitefts maybe Sunday evening. Just killed biceps and abs, and now of to work.

I'm gonna try again to go for 405 in 8 weeks, right before I leave for Miami. I'll make sure to post a plan next week, so you guys can fix it nicely and have me prepared for this goal! IT'S ON!!!
    How are you pulling, conventional or sumo style?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    How are you pulling, conventional or sumo style?
    Conventional. I was actually thinking of trying sumo, since I read most of you guys on this board do it, I know Rodja's a big fan of it, or at least he focuses on it a lot. I just need to study the technique, now that I know of EliteFTS, I will look into it def!!!

Why do you ask though?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there tends to be different training between the two, also different dominant muscle groups. Hip mobility and positioning are an absolute for Sumo. It also provides a more efficient stroke. Conventional on the other hand actually has (mathematically) better leverage (longer lever) then sumo but you will see it tends to be a grind at lockout, and will be a longer lift.

If possible shoot a video or have someone shoot a quick one next time you pull. That tends to help tremendously! Especially if one of us can point out something. Like me for instance when I switched gyms and finally had an actual coach instead of just training partners he wasn't afraid to point out all the things I didn't want to hear. But once you get past that you can focus on improving.

Like you said if you wanted to try Sumo, Rodja would be a great person to hit up and ask for pointers.
    I only conventionally pull. Sumo is just an assistance exercise for me. IF there's anything I can do to help I will, but I wont be giving any seminars on sumo.. uhm ever! lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Conventional. I was actually thinking of trying sumo, since I read most of you guys on this board do it, I know Rodja's a big fan of it, or at least he focuses on it a lot. I just need to study the technique, now that I know of EliteFTS, I will look into it def!!!

Why do you ask though?
    Just curious. I know some people just don't have the hip mobility to pull sumo. It really takes a lot of stretching and hip flossing for me to dig deep on a sumo pull. I also really like to do rack pulls from 3" off the ground. I can prob pull 575 or more that way, as you don't need to go down so deep. I was having some hip issues and rodja gave me some tips, which really helped. I can't really go to heavy on conventional pulls; I'm a sumo puller.

New hip flossing tweaks for anterior chain muscle stiffness - YouTube

I get in the sauna and foam roll and stretch my entire body before I squat or pull, and I also floss my hips so I can really dig deep.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's some info about Vanadyl Sulfate (compound in Recompadrol you asked me about).

Glucose Disposal Agents - QA with Dr. Dana Houser

Check post #24
    Last edited by markam; 03-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys honestly thanks so much for providing these amazing ideas. As my goal is to be as Aesthetic as I can be, I KNOW that incorporating powerlifting skills will really help me achieve that!

I will see if I can record myself doing sumo deadz Sorrow! When I get the hang of it first. I saw a few vids and will try this Thursday, light, see if I can nail it right and feel it in all the muscles worked.

Thanks for the hip mobility tweaking vid Ryan. You suggest doing that as warm up before I try sumo deadz??

And Mark! reading that whole thread basically verifies WHY me and Scope are seeing SOOOOO much amazing results these days. And at the same time it kinda confuses me, on whether I should EVEN BUY a GDA right now!!!!!

lol! And I was planning on stocking up on around 10+ bottles of recompadrol... now... I ... really don't think I would!

SlinTensity on the other hand.... would that be a good idea for my Carb Cycling/CN routine? Or would it hinder the natural glycogen tweakzzzz?????

I will place a big order this week, so if anyone has expertise in this area, please advise the ignorant yet hungry VayneZ NOOWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monday, March4th, 6 days without ze carbs awaiting ze refeed which vill start at ze 11:30AM arrrrr

6dayzZz-2_March4_carbdepletedmax2_VayneZ.jpg

6dayzZz-2_March4_carbdepletedmax_VayneZ.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Set4War_Refeed.jpg

Some of the goodz for today.

I will see how much of these I can nail down without vomitting.... All I know is... it's gonna be ugly

We got ammo, we are ready! READY FOR WAR!!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marshmellow Pebbles!!!!
    I haven't even seen those....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)