User Tag List

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many grams of protein are you getting in??
    Shakes and real food?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    30 grams of protein per whole meal (3 times a day), breakfast (eggs) is about 35 grams of protein, and both shakes are 30-35 grams of protein. So I would say about 190-195 grams of protein per day.

Last year it was way higher, and I packed on a lot of bodyfat because of that. So I lowered it down to around 1.1/1.2 grams per body weight in pounds. And seems to be working well so far.

update: Today I weighed 177.8, so I dropped 1 pound in a day. Looking way better already, I guess I needed to digest a lot yesterday lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drop the fat to 190-195 grams too.
    Keep things 1:1 and if you start to stall lower the fats by like 15-20 grams and add 15-20g protein.
    That's what I'm trying out this week and I hope to drop some fat.
    I'll also be having a cleaner CarbNite this weekend too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm, the 12 TBSP's of CO should be by itself already about 180 grams of fat if I'm not mistakes (15 grams of medium chained triglycerides Saturated fat). On top of that I eat about 270 grams worth of veggies + Green and red peppers and sometimes mushrooms in the morning and also about 1/2 cup of wallnuts. Let's say the 270 grams of veggies are straight up avacado's... how many grams of fat do I get out of that?? (You should know avacado's well lol!).

I sometimes eat broccoli, artichoke, sprouts, celery and beansprouts. Like to make various but always keep it 90 grams of veggies per meal (3x a day).

Let me know how much grams of fat I should get (a rough estimation) from the 270 grams worth of veggies plus the 3 handful or either red, green peppers, mushrooms and 1/2 cup of wallnuts in the morning.

I believe I would have to lower my CO intake!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Veggies don't have any fats. Lol
    Not sure how much a avocado has either.

Eat your body weight in fats and protien
    If you stall lower the fats a hair and bump the protien up a hair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on livestrong.com it says the Cali Avocado's has about 15 grams of fat per 100grams, and Florida ones has about 10 grams per 100.

so if I consume 270, that should be about 30-40 grams of fat ish.

Let's say I put about 20 grams for veggies, since I eat a lot of avocado's but not ALL the time.

10 TBSP's of CO a day would be 150 grams of fat + 20 from the veggies would be 170 grams. I'll try that for awhile.

So instead of 3 TBSP's of CO in one setting, I'll do 2TBSP's 4 times a day, and my other 3 meals cooked with Coco, should be around 150 grams of fat from it.

Let's see what this does!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should speed up the fat burning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So how are things going 4 days post CarbNite??
    Have you dropped the bloat and leaned out again??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've dropped A LOT! haven't weighed today, but yesterday I was around 177 still

(which I started my CN at). I feel great and energized, and peepz at the gym keep asking me: ''500mg or 1000mg straight up per week??'' I'm like: ''dude, look how fat and small I am... If I'd be using the goods... Don'T you think I would at least LOOK decent?!!?

They would blow off on me, and saying ''Decent'', You're BEAST, you're ELITE. I start laughing, and say.. you have no idea what's coming do you

And I keep messing with them!

And dude the attention I get from girls. EVERYONE is starring at ME! no one else, ME! and we have a lot of fitness girls in the gym. Today is girl (mind you was REALLY hot) passes by me, while I'm killing double hand pulldowns, and she just stood behind me, not realizing i was starring at her in the mirror... even her other hot friend was called to come and look. When they realized that I caught them looking, I just did a wink and squeezed the biceps EVEN harder. Man that felt awesome!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sure your not ON??? Lol
    That story sounds like your on and killing it but being natty makes it that much better...
    Keep Killing it!!!