User Tag List

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VayneZ
    I never give lifting advise and this is just what I started to do after some reading.
    Like you I was using a decent weight and repping the shit out if it and yeah it's a good workout but if you want to get stronger and bigger on CNS I'd drop the reps and raise the weights for a few sets at least.
    Here's how I lift now.
    Squats
    225 5x5
    275 5x5
    325 5x3
    225 3x8
    225 2x10

Still lots of reps but I have one working set that's taxing. Oh and I don't do ANY CARDIO.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anabolic Cardio

That was posted this morning and I know super lean is what your after so thought you'd like to read it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    h2s, I hear ya bro! And again, the confusing drops after CB and then the gains during ULC days, doesn't perse convince me that I'm gaining nor losing fat or muscle. I definitely feel I am making progress in resistance, strength and overall definition. The fat loss is imo advancing but REALLY slow phase.

I'm constantly adapting new things as I attain more understanding of proper science, and how my own individual body responds to it. I DON'T plan on using ECA as a crutch... what I do want is to have a solid routine, and know my body way better by the time I start with it though to reach my goals.

I read the article on DH Scope. If I understood correctly, you should do 4 weeks HIIT (which I'm doing, 15 - 20 minutes tops), and then 4 weeks off. On the off days is there anything I could still do in the morning when I wake up? perhaps some sort of core training or cross-fit workout 3 times a week? I'm just addicted to endorphin's I guess I usually space out my HIIT cardio's 3 to 4 hours before my weight workout. And I also keep my weight workouts under an hour (except leg day... like to stay a bit longer and kill the suckers bad!).

And Sorrow, I'm NOT lean ...I will be though!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh and Sorrow, I don't have a bf measuring machine. They have a really high tech machine at the gym, but they charge 15 bucks every time you want to measure how many % bodyfat and how many % of muscle you have. I just feel like that's a rip off... and rather just look at the mirror