User Tag List

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GH will be upped tomorrow to 5iu a day (2.5iu split). And also implicating low carb throughout the week, except on Fridays and Mondays (when I train my weaker bodyparts).

Did Chest and back today on no carbs what so ever... only 1/4 cup of oatmeal about 5 hours before my workout.. and that was just INSANE! Lost a lot of strength. But I guess I'll get used to this. It's a must!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend went by quick.. been really busy, on almost no carbs (only 1/4 cup of oatmeal and a slice of toasted bread in the morning, both Saturday and Sunday).

Today, Monday is my great ''re-feed'' day. So I ate about a cup oatmeal in the morning, took a rounded scoop of karbolyn in my shake for post workout, ate a Tri-o-plex chocolate peanut butter cookie of Chef Jay's later on... then a fillet of fish and a few mixed veggies loaded with sweet potato. Later on at work I had Wendy's. Triple cheeseburger upsized combo with 2 extra french fries... I think that was about 2200 calories in one shot. Now I'm home doing some reading and then will hit my Before bed casein mix shake and bulletproof... and just crash!

Tomorrow's leg day... I'll only have some carbs post workout... the rest of the day will be carb free, and also Wednesday NO CARBS AT ALL!!!!

Today at the gym I weighed 177 pounds, although I looked WAY more defined, and triceps, chest, back, delts honestly GREW through the weekend! I'm amazed that I only gained 2 pounds since Friday! I guess I must've lost some bodyfat as well, since I did look way more defined this morning at the gym.

So far, this cycle is awesome! I honestly did NOT expect to see this much results in just a week on Pro-Hormones! Then again it could be the higher dose HGH, or the low carb routine switch... Or according to h2s the miracle of ''Tren-HGH combo''.

Whatever it is exactly... I am AMAZED at the results!

P.S. I've been running Mecha at 150mg since Monday... so it's been 8 days now. Taking 2 stimulants with that high dose as well on all workout days. So far, no noticeable side effects of high blood pressure. Maybe the daily celery juice and Hawthorne Berries are working.
    Last edited by VayneZ; 11-19-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    So far, this cycle is awesome! I honestly did NOT expect to see this much results in just a week on Pro-Hormones! Then again it could be the higher dose HGH, or the low carb routine switch... Or according to h2s the miracle of ''Tren-HGH combo''.
    Things sound awesome so far! Like I told you, every person that has ever run tren and HGH at the same time has always told me it was by far the most synergy they ever saw on cycle. Makes me wish I could afford GH to give it a try, lol.

Although, I wouldn't discount the Mech. It would be the fastest acting thing you are taking.
    Last edited by h2s; 11-19-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Things sound awesome so far! Like I told you, every person that has ever run tren and HGH at the same time has always told me it was by far the most synergy they ever saw on cycle. Makes me wish I could afford GH to give it a try, lol.

Although, I wouldn't discount the Mech. It would be the fastest acting thing you are taking.
    I'm finally experiencing it! Not even on AAS did I feel such a synergy the first week. I say HGH is worth saving up for if planning to run tren!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice man, 150mg is an awesome mechabol dose.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Nice man, 150mg is an awesome mechabol dose.
    Yeah! Thanks for being the lab rat for this dose Bro! Like h2s said, it's the fastest acting compound in the mix, and I can FEEL the acting alright!

Today I woke up, had a can of tuna, a gazillion pills, HGH, hCG, Assault, Axon, handfull of almonds... Took a shower and went to kill legs.... It was the kinda workout that I would NOT want to go through again for awhile.... Haven't really gone THAT high of a volume but I killed it with supersets and NO BREAKS!

4x sets of Close legged cable squats and walking lunches back to back - Squats were about 15 reps, and lunches about 30 steps each leg
    3x sets of Leg press and Wide open legged hack squats back to back, about 15 reps each (by the end of this I had to lean against a wall and slowly let my mind come back to this world...)
    3x sets of Lying leg curls, the ''butt-kickback'' machine and seated abductor. about 15 reps each.
    Killed the calves with 4x sets of standing calve raises. about 10 HEAVY volumed reps.

Then Abs. Leg raises ala Rocky IV training scene in Russia, 3 sets of about 50 reps. And then basic crunches, 1) straight legs, 2)curled legs and then 3) Legs in the air, about 25 reps each.

So now I'm having some oatmeal and egg whites... after this it will be about 42 hours with relatively NO carbs.

Let's see how this goes.

oh, and I weighed 179 pounds at the gym this morning... 2 pounds probably came from that 2200 calorie Wendy's meal I had yesterday

I wonder how much I'll be weighing Thursday
    Last edited by VayneZ; 11-20-2012 at 09:23 AM. Reason: typo

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wendy's is my choice for fast food calories too! Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers are way too good.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 9 Week Trena + Mecha + AndroS cycle

Wendy's is my choice for fast food calories too! Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers are way too good.
    I can kill so much Wendys. Definitely one of the few ff places i eat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I can kill so much Wendys. Definitely one of the few ff places i eat.
    It's Tuesday... I'm on basically NO Carbs for a day and a half, and also Monday is so far away... Now's not a convenient time to mention such tastiness in this hardcore diet thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday I have to admit I felt all the symptoms that I didn't wanna feel. eyes had red in them, minor headache, dizziness, kinda a dis-oriented feeling. Got home, measured my BP and it was 140 / 85 !!! I mean, it's still right below the borderline, but def a high for me personally. So I heard Hibiscus tea would help, I drank that last night, and also today about an hour post workout.

I'm determined to stick to 150mg of Mecha... so... I was hoping that it would help at least a bit!

When I measured it awhile ago, it was 130 / 75 !!! Man... I was soooo happy!

Guess I'll continue watching my BP and drink some Hibiscus if needed. Taking my celery juice every day (which tastes like the worst kind of dead thing ever) and also my Hawthorne Berries.

The war continues...