User Tag List

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when was the last time you used a pre w/o? Could that have brought you up?
    I couldn't handle 100mg, i did 50 for a week and now 75 for 2 days and i still feel ok. 150 ed is way out of my tolerance zone.

If you find 150 is too much for you you could try to surge wo days and drop it down a little on your rest days to mitagate the negative effects... just a thought, i'm not sure how effective it would be though. I had considered it for myself but I don't want to push it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    when was the last time you used a pre w/o? Could that have brought you up?
    I couldn't handle 100mg, i did 50 for a week and now 75 for 2 days and i still feel ok. 150 ed is way out of my tolerance zone.

If you find 150 is too much for you you could try to surge wo days and drop it down a little on your rest days to mitagate the negative effects... just a thought, i'm not sure how effective it would be though. I had considered it for myself but I don't want to push it.
    Today I dropped the Axon in the morning. But still took a whole serving of Assault, had to kill chest and back. I'll keep watching how things continue, if it continues stable I might start axon again on ''early morning sprinting days''. If things get worse despite the Hibiscus, first thing I'll drop is Assault... and then... only then.... 25mg's of the good stuff.

I'll keep your advice in mind if anything bro! Thanks for looking out!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Today I dropped the Axon in the morning. But still took a whole serving of Assault, had to kill chest and back. I'll keep watching how things continue, if it continues stable I might start axon again on ''early morning sprinting days''. If things get worse despite the Hibiscus, first thing I'll drop is Assault... and then... only then.... 25mg's of the good stuff.

I'll keep your advice in mind if anything bro! Thanks for looking out!
    Honestly, methylated compounds can easily raise BP, but tren is notorious for bp sides. If removing the stimulants doesn't cut it, considering lowering the tren might be the next step.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Honestly, methylated compounds can easily raise BP, but tren is notorious for bp sides. If removing the stimulants doesn't cut it, considering lowering the tren might be the next step.
    I'll keep this in mind as well! I'll make sure to let you guys know before I make a decision.

For some reason every little thing pisses me off these days. I can't remember being this moody on AAS. I have to constantly remind myself that I'm on these hormones... It's been years since I've been in a fight, and I have a MMA background back in my late teens. For some reason I feel like I constantly reach my limits... You think this is the Mecha? on heavy Tren-E I did not feel such inner fury.

Hopefully I'll get through this cycle without blood on my hands

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason every little thing pisses me off these days.
    have you been taking the adex yet? What protocol?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    have you been taking the adex yet? What protocol?
    Yes sir. Been on it since the 2nd day. I take 0.5mg (half a tab) EOD. So far no gyno sympts yet, so I'll keep it at this dose for now, if I start feeling the good ol nipple pain again, I'll start taking it every day at 0.5.

Maybe the AndroHard is helping as well in keeping things stable. When I was on Tren-E I felt it at the start of the second week already. But I guess injections would kick in faster perhaps.

So far all is stable. BP is down to 128 / 72 this evening. So the Hibiscus is doing its job. I might go tomorrow without it, see what would happen. Would not want my BP to drop too much either.

Today I was sweating like crazy the whole day. So perhaps the Tren sweat finally started. I miss those nice night sweats... makes you feel good to have a wet pillow and sheets in the morning. ''ahhh fat loss''.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been really busy lately. A few updates.

I ate Burger King today, Triple whopper combo upsized. Loaded it with mayo and ketchup and man that was awesome! especially after a week of almost no carbs. Weekend had been completely carb free. So my body had been BEGGING for it. I'll go tomorrow and Wednesday on 0 carbs again, I like the results I'm seeing!!!

Lowered my protein intake a bit, and raised up my fat, started aiming for about 3 tbsp's of Coconut Oil per day. So far I'm seeing (actually seeing) my body change by this whole carb cycle and fat increase idea.

I'll be using GH for a few more days and then.... it'll be all over

Started a new gym today, that opened on Saturday. A big Mega gym... something that we're not really used to here on the Island. It reminds me of back when I was living in the States, something between the standards of Gold's gym and Florida's LA Fitnesses. So I got lost a few times when I was there... everything was so new and high tech... and I was used to a dusty little dungeon with no AC for about 3 years so... yeah.. major upgrade.

Wanted to see how much I weighed but I still have to search for the weighing scales in the gym haha! Killed Delts and Tricep... I'm already feeling sore.

Tomorro's leg day, first thing in the morning, on a can of tuna, gazillion pills and Assault for war!! Hopefully I'll be able to have my weight checked, and take some pics of the gym and an update of my body's progress.

So far no gyno problems, which I am REALLY happy about. BP had been on the borderline of being too high on certain days, and certain days it's at the borderline of being too low! When it's low I take fatburners and energy boosters the next morning, when it's high, I avoid those for awhile and drink my hibiscus tea. Seems to stay stable that way.

As for gains... I'll have some pics up soon hopefully, but I can def see big differences in these first 3 weeks. I can't imagine how I'll look in 6 weeks!!!

The only downside is the amount of pills I have to swallow, stomach kinda got SICK of it! That's something that was convenient when I was on Test-E and Tren-E... so simple and easy... every 4 days... and you're just GOOD TO GO!!!

But this oral cycle is def NOT to be underestimated. It has it's downsides, but results have been AMAZING so far!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only downside is the amount of pills I have to swallow, stomach kinda got SICK of it! That's something that was convenient when I was on Test-E and Tren-E... so simple and easy... every 4 days... and you're just GOOD TO GO!!!

But this oral cycle is def NOT to be underestimated. It has it's downsides, but results have been AMAZING so far!!
    I believe I read over at pp that it is possible to squeeze out the contents of the andromass and hards and drink them as opposed to swallowing them in capsule form. This would take 9 pills out of your routine.

Waiting on those pics bro, glad to hear everything is going so well.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe I read over at pp that it is possible to squeeze out the contents of the andromass and hards and drink them as opposed to swallowing them in capsule form. This would take 9 pills out of your routine.

Waiting on those pics bro, glad to hear everything is going so well.
    I remember reading that too, but cutting open all those gels might be a hassle too. But if it's easier on the stomach...

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I remember reading that too, but cutting open all those gels might be a hassle too. But if it's easier on the stomach...
    Yeah as I recall it also had something to do with speeding up the effects, got into the blood stream a little quicker that way. I'd have to find the specific thread though. I cant guarantee I'm remembering that correctly.