User Tag List

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Keys to getting as big as H2S: Don't go to the gym. Eat celery the first half of the day, followed by no food intake the rest of the day. Take as much adderall as humanly possible.
    I gotta convince my psych to get me some of that good ol adderall ''Doc, you don't understand.. the vains DON'T COME OUT!!!''

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    No problem man and I'll stay posted on this thread for the craziness that's about to happen.
    I'll be starting up a log of sorts today or tomorrow for some end of 2012 fun that'll just carry over to 2013 which I'm hopeing to be the best year for me yet!!

Lots of good things are coming in 2013 for me and you guys and having a fresh forum is just icing on the cake!
    Nice man!!! I feel the same about 2013! And dude I'm in for your log bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I am sitting by my computer with a fist full of crumpled one dollar bills screaming take it off, take it off. You are looking huge bro, come on, let's see the goods.
    LMAO!!!!! This site is not a stripclub xxiv, h2s said those things are against forum policy

I'll have some pics soon. Might take some tomorrow. I appreciate the encouragement though bro hahaha

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit! Great job man! Can tell you've put in the work and have some result to show for it!

And this is only half way through!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post a link here when it gets started.
    Oh and I've never been so excited to end a year and start up a new one!!
    That has to mean good things!! Lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Holy shit! Great job man! Can tell you've put in the work and have some result to show for it!

And this is only half way through!
    Coming from you Sorrow, I take it as an up-building compliment! Thanks bro

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 9 Week Trena + Mecha + AndroS cycle

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Keys to getting as big as H2S: Don't go to the gym. Eat celery the first half of the day, followed by no food intake the rest of the day. Take as much adderall as humanly possible.
    You forgot that i also wear sweat suits in the house with the heat on. Don't want no water weight yo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    You forgot that i also wear sweat suits in the house with the heat on. Don't want no water weight yo.
    Man... too hardcore for my game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may sound weird, perhaps not... maybe it's my hormones working in a weird way lol

You know that feeling? When you feel like you're the man, and that you own the zone, and everyone seems to be starring like: ''wow that guy is sick!'' ???

And yet, at the same exact moment it gets bittersweet when you start thinking that you might lose all of it one day??

Not sure if anyone would be able to relate, It's a feeling I get sometime when I'm just ''the man'' in the gym. It almost kinda gives you an egocentric view of yourself!!! if you don't remind yourself that =

''you were born nothing, you are nothing and you will ALWAYS be nothing'' (Aaaarnold voice) !!!

Well, today I had to work different shift, so I got out of work in the PM around 4.. and went to the gym almost at 5pm. I'm always doing weights between 9-11 AM in the morning... when it's well.. quiet and I have the gym aalllll to myself. So I don't really feel like there are people watching and stuff...

This afternoon, gym was LOADED!! I got in went to do 10 minutes of stairclimber.... kick start the adrenaline. And I had a hoody-longsleeve sweatshirt on. So I was kinda undercover. So you don't really get much attention, especially when you go and do cardio haha.

Well when I got off I started doing some hammers with dumbbells, still not really looking impressive, and there were a lot of hot fitness looking girls around, a lot of big guys as well. So I'm like just doing my thing you know...

Then when I was feeling all pumped, at the end of the first 3 sets, I took off my hoody.. and had my black Gold's gym tanktop on. Man, I'm not trying to sound impressive or anything, just expressing what I honestly felt and feel! When I looked in the mirror, even I got scared yo! I was like WHAT IN THE NAME OF ?!?!?! Where did all those vains and pumps come from. Delts were blown, chest all pumped, wings sticking out... dude.... Looking in the mirror... It seemed as if I was bigger and more defined than all the big guys there!!

So I started doing some close gripped curls with the curl bar.. and I suddenly noticed that people were just standing and starring at me.... I'm telling you!! Just standing there, doing nothing but STARRING! of course I was in the zone and I tried not to take my focus nor my eyes off of what I was doing.

Then walking around in the gym getting some water, or switching machines, and just taking a glimpse around and feeling as if everyone had their eyes on me.... was just CRAZY!!!! (in a cool way)

I dunno, perhaps it's all in my head... or maybe they were just starring at the tatts. But one thing's for sure... that feeling was AMAZING! I felt like untouchable! And at the same time, that fear that... ''man.. PCT's coming soon... what if I lose this?!?!?!?'' getting all paranoid inside and stuff!!!

Maybe I'm taking too much Mechabol.......

Anyways, that's how I felt today at the gym!!! haha
    Last edited by VayneZ; 12-07-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best feeling in the world right there!!
    Feeling untouchable and like your the only real man in the room is fucking priceless and is what all the hard work is for!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Best feeling in the world right there!!
    Feeling untouchable and like your the only real man in the room is fucking priceless and is what all the hard work is for!!
    All those mornings I just wish I could vomit out all those Trenavars!!!! ....

..pays off