User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    The only downside is the amount of pills I have to swallow, stomach kinda got SICK of it! That's something that was convenient when I was on Test-E and Tren-E... so simple and easy... every 4 days... and you're just GOOD TO GO!!!

But this oral cycle is def NOT to be underestimated. It has it's downsides, but results have been AMAZING so far!!
    I believe I read over at pp that it is possible to squeeze out the contents of the andromass and hards and drink them as opposed to swallowing them in capsule form. This would take 9 pills out of your routine.

Waiting on those pics bro, glad to hear everything is going so well.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I believe I read over at pp that it is possible to squeeze out the contents of the andromass and hards and drink them as opposed to swallowing them in capsule form. This would take 9 pills out of your routine.

I remember reading that too, but cutting open all those gels might be a hassle too. But if it's easier on the stomach...

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    I remember reading that too, but cutting open all those gels might be a hassle too. But if it's easier on the stomach...
    Yeah as I recall it also had something to do with speeding up the effects, got into the blood stream a little quicker that way. I'd have to find the specific thread though. I cant guarantee I'm remembering that correctly.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post

Thanks a lot for bringing that up xxiv!! Like Noa says, it MIGHT be a bit more of a hassle, but at the same time I'm thinking.. hmm stomach might be happy... Sorrow, thanks as well!! If you guys find the tread, it would mean a lot if I could go over it.

P.S. 12 pills now (not 9 anymore), since week 3 I've been on 6 AH a day as well so.. yeah... Could also be that extra 3 that made a difference. Either way, my mind's set to go through any inconvenience that is needed. Because the results I'm seeing is too much.

I have to admit on my AAS cycle I didn't diet this well and was not on HGH either... so, that could be a reason as well that I am honestly seeing MORE results so far than the AAS cycle.