Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
Keys to getting as big as H2S: Don't go to the gym. Eat celery the first half of the day, followed by no food intake the rest of the day. Take as much adderall as humanly possible.
I gotta convince my psych to get me some of that good ol adderall ''Doc, you don't understand.. the vains DON'T COME OUT!!!''

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
No problem man and I'll stay posted on this thread for the craziness that's about to happen.
I'll be starting up a log of sorts today or tomorrow for some end of 2012 fun that'll just carry over to 2013 which I'm hopeing to be the best year for me yet!!

Lots of good things are coming in 2013 for me and you guys and having a fresh forum is just icing on the cake!
Nice man!!! I feel the same about 2013! And dude I'm in for your log bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
I am sitting by my computer with a fist full of crumpled one dollar bills screaming take it off, take it off. You are looking huge bro, come on, let's see the goods.
LMAO!!!!! This site is not a stripclub xxiv, h2s said those things are against forum policy

I'll have some pics soon. Might take some tomorrow. I appreciate the encouragement though bro hahaha