Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
Thanks Scope! And I'll come over for some of those homemade cookies once you have them baked and ready

PR today! 260 pounds dumbbell flat press. Did about 8 reps with some light spotting. Man... my chest are just PUMPED!

I guess I got tooooo much attention and before I could leave the gym this huge guy that works there came and started asking me questions at the counter. And there were people listening.

He was like: ''so what are you using?'' (all arrogantly). And I said well, just trying new stuff in my diet, explained my carb cycling approach, and that I'm actually eating HALF of the calories I used to eat before. And he was trying to make it seem as if I had no idea what I was doing. Telling me, you can't be afraid of carbs etc etc, you need to eat them even before you go to sleep, wake up and do cardio on empty stomach, then eat A LOT of carbs..

And smelling his arrogance, and that I would get nowhere if I lowered myself at his level, I just told him ''well, amino acids... mostly BCAA and Glutamine worked very well with me... and especially mornings after my carb-up days I look way leaner and more defined than I ever did before, so I'm sticking to what works ''for me'', but, I'll remember what you said though. I guess we just need to know what works best for us individually.''

And the people around seemed to agree with what I was saying.... he didn't really like that. It's funny, how when you try your very best to be passive and avoid problems... when it's with someone that really WANTS a problem... they tend to get more heated up, when they see that you just remain neutral and even joke about it, and not telling them they're wrong, but instead even complimenting them and say ''you might have a point''.

Oh well... for someone with my background, it feels great when I can just avoid clashes and be easy going and nice to even the haters Feels like a accomplish something, mental wise.
Where you from again?

Congrats on the PR and good story and you made that douche look extra douchie by playing it cool!