User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly and Spewer were the first to beta test his new AndroSwole formula. They are now too busy flipping cars and smashing buildings to respond. Plus, when they try to type on the keyboard it just breaks.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^When I first read that I was like this supplement makes you open up your own car dealership!? Count me in!
    Last edited by tallstraw; 06-27-2014 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    sustain alpha gel only.

oral = near zero results.

i use tococaps though, nice to hear about the endoamp

When Res100 was in capsules we have an average increase in testosterone of 114.49% in 30 days from before/after blood tests from customers, now in liquid results are looking even better. The liquid formulation is similar to that of sustain alpha yet better since we actually employed a pharmaceutical scientist, we have already had several people say it is better than the original sustain alpha, i would challenge you to try it and see how you like it. Gel sustain alpha is certainly an option in the future however for consumer ease of use liquid is always going to be easier and preferred, we have not stated anything about the gel in our trials however we were able to replicate it also but didn't pursue this option for the above reasons.

I can say the liquid version is highly bio available and better than the original + several ingredients in sustain alpha were not for oral human consumption they are not in our formula.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i will def look into the res100 becuase it looks interesting but with all do respect wouldn't you be a little biased about your own product? Im also from the united states not australia so the shipping would be more right?

But i did personal message need to study and spewer so il let you guys know when and if they get back to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howardstern View Post
    i will def look into the res100 becuase it looks interesting but with all do respect wouldn't you be a little biased about your own product? Im also from the united states not australia so the shipping would be more right?

But i did personal message need to study and spewer so il let you guys know when and if they get back to me
    Here is a review from Cdsnuts from this forum SEDDS Sustain Alpha Liquid Replacement - Page 4 comparing Res100 liquid to Sustain Alpha

As for shipping SoCal Nutrition should have the liquid in stock soon and it wont be so high, either way with the SS10 discount you can use on our site does bring the costs down for you.

As for being biased yeah I fucking love our product it's awesome it works and it works very well. The proof is when people like you and the other guys on here take it and review it like Cdsnuts just did.

As far as standing behind the product we are backing ourselves big time this year with a university human trial.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    As for being biased yeah I fucking love our product it's awesome it works and it works very well. The proof is when people like you and the other guys on here take it and review it like Cdsnuts just did.

As far as standing behind the product we are backing ourselves big time this year with a university human trial.
    Of course he backs his products... he is the one creating them. If he were just a mindless drone, then yeah, it might be off putting. But literally this is the man who is making these products happen. He knows the quality and stands by it.

I know enough people who take toco caps to know that these guys are the real deal.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Of course he backs his products... he is the one creating them. If he were just a mindless drone, then yeah, it might be off putting. But literally this is the man who is making these products happen. He knows the quality and stands by it.

I know enough people who take toco caps to know that these guys are the real deal.
    I started toco caps last week, lets see how everything plays out. I'm confident it will deliver from what I hear.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The price for the liquid res isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a review from Cdsnuts from this forum SEDDS Sustain Alpha Liquid Replacement - Page 4 comparing Res100 liquid to Sustain Alpha

As for shipping SoCal Nutrition should have the liquid in stock soon and it wont be so high, either way with the SS10 discount you can use on our site does bring the costs down for you.

Yes! we have Toco, Endoamp, Res100 (caps), and Cycle Guard in stock now (toco is really low though). we should have a shipment of the Res100 Liquid in a couple weeks.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When Res100 was in capsules we have an average increase in testosterone of 114.49% in 30 days from before/after blood tests from customers, now in liquid results are looking even better. The liquid formulation is similar to that of sustain alpha yet better since we actually employed a pharmaceutical scientist, we have already had several people say it is better than the original sustain alpha, i would challenge you to try it and see how you like it. Gel sustain alpha is certainly an option in the future however for consumer ease of use liquid is always going to be easier and preferred, we have not stated anything about the gel in our trials however we were able to replicate it also but didn't pursue this option for the above reasons.

I can say the liquid version is highly bio available and better than the original + several ingredients in sustain alpha were not for oral human consumption they are not in our formula.
    i will be able to use the liquid in a couple months... if you want a review i would be down at a discount