User Tag List

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Welcome to SS, Ipster. I'd like to make some suggestions on your cycle and I hope you don't mind. Trenbolone will be totally sufficient dose and very strong at 50mg EOD. It is very powerful. I personally have never run it even that high and it works very well. Test: just run it at 200 and let the trenbolone do the work. DJ and Infamy would tell you the same thing. If my memory is correct Infamy runs Test at only 150/wk with higher Tren.
    Of course i dont mind, all the advice is welcome and yes, i was thinking about that, to lower dose to no more that 250... i have some vet test as well that has the mix so it will be easier to dose, with pharma grade i was not able to adjust much and also test e takes EXTREMELY long time to kick in, it took 6 weeks to me and also i didnt feel much more different that when i am off... altho i felt some side like acne, so yes, the suggestion of test i will definately take it.... altho the trenbolone i dont plan to do it for more than 8-10 weeks, and it will depend if i would use it for the first 10 or i use it to end with it.... that being said, the gap without tren, will be 500-600 test total... but while on tren i will definately lower it..... also, from that point depends anavar or dbol.... i still need to thoink about it/.... masteron it will be all the way!.... its way better than provi.... poviron just helped me to stay lean, but did not felt too much strength from it...

test e is definately a begginers compound, very mild (as long as you use it solo and also 400 is enough).... so for that reason test p is a must for this one

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

^^^ test is test

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    test e is definately a begginers compound, very mild (as long as you use it solo and also 400 is enough).... so for that reason test p is a must for this one
    I guess after 29 years in the game, I'm still a beginner then. lol.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ill hold your hand

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ tren 250-300 max now, last was very strong n didnt want/need more, 200test max

id say fk the dbol as tren hits fast, even the enth, n var i like but tren does what it does better, var will just empty your wallet in this scenario, spend the money on protein

ippy id say drop the orals , gives you the freedom to have a drink socially n your lipids will be thankful seeing tren already in there
    LOL now that you mention i am 7 months sober! :/ ..... you may be right the anavar is just considered plus on this plan and i may avoid it..... if i start with trenbolone first i may not use it also, trenbolone really kicks fast a friend starte dto notice at day 3 if i am correct.... i was thinking about anavar for that extra leaness effect but now that you metion that trenbolone can suppress var it makes sense,.... specially when i used the oral version wich is weaker, i could eat anything and keep losing fat.... now dbol, could be a different story because it can give me an extra weight in case i lean too much.... however, now that you mention the alcohol part i think about it and also i keep wondering if tren gives you size... if it really does i may avoid dbol..... but EVERY COMMENT ive gheard from trenbolone is .... "tren is only to cut, it wont give you size"....what you think about tren in terms of weight gain?.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

eat like a horse on tren and youll fkn grow without an ounce of fat unless its cake all the time

doesnt suppress var, overpowers it where you wont notice var, tren cuts better

whoever said you cant grow on tren needs to learn where fini originated and its purpose

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eat like a horse on tren and youll fkn grow...
    whoever said you cant grow on tren needs to learn where fini originated and its purpose
    Moooooooo!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

ken/ippy

anyone who likes or can handle tren only run test/tren, nothing cute n fancy, simple and extremely effective, cheaper too

if you add these other drugs how can you attribute what gains are from what

me, burly, infamy, usmhc, matt, h2s now, we will all agree that running tren negates the need of any other drugs

just do 50mg ed and after 4wks if you are ok bump it up a lil, 50mg total per week increases

use the dbol n var money and invest in alot of fish oil, celery seed/baby asprin, and protein

and please drop those rockstar energy drinks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Welcome to SS, Ipster. I'd like to make some suggestions on your cycle and I hope you don't mind. Trenbolone will be totally sufficient dose and very strong at 50mg EOD. It is very powerful. I personally have never run it even that high and it works very well. Test: just run it at 200 and let the trenbolone do the work. DJ and Infamy would tell you the same thing. If my memory is correct Infamy runs Test at only 150/wk with higher Tren.
    Agree on that, been up to 75 eod a couple of times and sides get pretty wanky. Better be on social assistance so you don't have to go into work and live alone to be able to handle it up there, if it's legit

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer tren for gaining over cutting. over about 250-350/week tren ace, my cardio is shot, I get winded just walking through the mall and can't keep cardio going. I can't really cut on it at all, unless I only run it at like 150 week and test higher