User Tag List

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I prefer tren for gaining over cutting. over about 250-350/week tren ace, my cardio is shot, I get winded just walking through the mall and can't keep cardio going. I can't really cut on it at all, unless I only run it at like 150 week and test higher
    I wonder if running EQ at say 400mg a week would offset the cardio issue?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I wonder if running EQ at say 400mg a week would offset the cardio issue?
    might not be the tren but his advanced age :0

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice to see you back dude, with another crazy cycle plan haha

interesting you want to wait for me, you probably don't know but i got estro rebound in PCT and got gyno... well i actually had dormant gyno from puberty.

since i have been taking mast, ralox and many AI's since PCT was over i don't really count this as real time off, so i probably won't start my next cycle until october... i'd be surprised if you waited that long!

im gonna run testosterone ace 50 mg ed and masteron 75 mg ed. hopefully that will wipe out the rest of the gyno.

possibly thinking of adding a low dose compound to add joint support (NPP or anavar), but probably will just stick with this
    Last edited by weekend; 04-13-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thanks my friend, yah that is the idea, i will still adjust here and there but definately those are the compounds, this will be my second time pinning and this cycle means that ill be a pin cushion, altho after i pinned masteron with fish oil in it i think i can manage all the injections, also i am glad i met a guy who gave me 100 pins that are as short as insulin but bold enough to draw even the thickest liquid, i can pin even on triceps without fear with those, i higly recommend them!, favorite spot is butt and shoulders 9altho shoulders sometimes is painful for me).... anyways i will follow your cycle for sure , in from now LOL
    masteron with fishoil??

i think if you wanna run tren, do something along the lines of:

25-37.5 mg tren ace ED wk 1-10
    50-75 mg masteron ED wk 1-10
    200-250 mg test-e wk 1-8 (this would be to cut down on inject volume, test p would be good too)

no orals needed with tren

my friend is running drostanoplix (cut mix)

tren ace 37.5 ed
    test p 37.5 ed
    mast 37.5 ed

hes lovin it 3 weeks in

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    might not be the tren but his advanced age :0
    Fuuuuuuuucccckk YOU!

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys, i will consider it, i have all the stuff now so i will plan it from now. Thank you DJ and the others for your suggestions and i will consider.

Weekend!, it is a shame you have gyno, sorry to hear that, please consider surgery maybe (hope is not your case) and i think that you need to take a year off, october would be fine tho, and i know you couldnt take more time off than that so i wouldnt be surprised either :P... PLEASE DO NOT LET GYNO GET TO STAGE 3!.... better safe than sorry, try some natural anciliaries, maybe erase will help as well. as for me i will run a blood test very soon maybe a month after pct and before i cycle. i had a few gyno minor stages but they subside alone so its all good... and yes masteron with fishoil, wasnt my choice, but was on the mix already, the most painful pins ever.... could not tell the brand but yet it is omega 3 and masteron. altho is great gear... i am glad i have all these smaller needles .

Cant wait to start tren, i think it would be a funny experience so, i will run a log here and at AM, and this time i will really update it, since everything is calmed now on the forums.

sorry for the delayed response, but well, ill be here updating often now .
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 04-14-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys, i will consider it, i have all the stuff now so i will plan it from now. Thank you DJ and the others for your suggestions and i will consider.

Weekend!, it is a shame you have gyno, sorry to hear that, please consider surgery maybe (hope is not your case) and i think that you need to take a year off, october would be fine tho, and i know you couldnt take more time off than that so i wouldnt be surprised either :P... PLEASE DO NOT LET GYNO GET TO STAGE 3!.... better safe than sorry, try some natural anciliaries, maybe erase will help as well. as for me i will run a blood test very soon maybe a month after pct and before i cycle. i had a few gyno minor stages but they subside alone so its all good... and yes masteron with fishoil, wasnt my choice, but was on the mix already, the most painful pins ever.... could not tell the brand but yet it is omega 3 and masteron. altho is great gear... i am glad i have all these smaller needles .

Cant wait to start tren, i think it would be a funny experience so, i will run a log here and at AM, and this time i will really update it, since everything is calmed now on the forums.

sorry for the delayed response, but well, ill be here updating often now .
    what is stage 3? haha it's shrinking, but if it doesn't go away i will probably get surgery. there is stubborn fat there too, but i think if i get lean enough the tissue will starve and die. not really sure though.

the lumps are definitely softer now though

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats good to know, Eric mentioned a few things about gyno, tehres a very interesting article that covers it pretty much... i wonder if its here somewhere? 16 ways to fight gynecomastia or something like that... gettin rid of fat really helps 2, and its shown on that article... i am not gyno free yet so i am still concerned... LOL.... i mean i dont have it but i can get it maybe?.... theres too many gyno rebound stories so....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats good to know, Eric mentioned a few things about gyno, tehres a very interesting article that covers it pretty much... i wonder if its here somewhere? 16 ways to fight gynecomastia or something like that... gettin rid of fat really helps 2, and its shown on that article... i am not gyno free yet so i am still concerned... LOL.... i mean i dont have it but i can get it maybe?.... theres too many gyno rebound stories so....
    it came in a 7 day period week 3 to 4 of pct... so watch out and stay on an AI!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    loving the last few posts