User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you are in good shape in the ones where i actually see something, but without knowing what was taken when, its hard to see where there was any improvements, and considering it was an aggressive cycle last i saw you post, i dont see much changes

your 'philosophies' with regards to training/eating/effort, if you will, have you in a one step forward one step back cycle it seems, you are in solid shape for a guy your size, but do not come across as someone who has used anabolics, it shows in the muscle quality, the fullness, and density (im not talking about size)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was the last run Ippy? And please don't give advice on getting rid of gyno. If you haven't had it, or experienced it, I'm more than sure you wouldn't know what to do in getting rid of it.

Oh, btw, welcome.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    you are in good shape in the ones where i actually see something, but without knowing what was taken when, its hard to see where there was any improvements, and considering it was an aggressive cycle last i saw you post, i dont see much changes

your 'philosophies' with regards to training/eating/effort, if you will, have you in a one step forward one step back cycle it seems, you are in solid shape for a guy your size, but do not come across as someone who has used anabolics, it shows in the muscle quality, the fullness, and density (im not talking about size)

Thanks for the sincere post DJ, that is exactly why i would use trenbolone, i am almost close to the point i want to be. again, i want to create a special physique, combining too many factors i am very careful with that because i dont want to lose my shape. so, i am satisfied so far specially when the scale shows an improvement while i still have my six pack on

Ryan, thank God ive never experienced that horrible thing (gyno), i dont even know what does it feel, and i never gave advice... i just referenced Eric's post, i dont know about you but i really respect him and i believe everything he says regarding these topics, i am certanly he would even know much more than you (experienced) and i (that i never had it) since hes been working with many athletes, so you should read that article 2 and learn. sorry if you had gyno and got pissed, wasnt my intention, again, i just posted Erics reference

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love all the love!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no slight on eric, but at this stage, real world experience trumps book smart imo......you can read all you want to better prepare you, which is excellent, but i know when i have a question i ask someone like burly for example whos been there before, or i go to my aas board where posters have done or experienced the same

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thanks for the sincere post DJ, that is exactly why i would use trenbolone, i am almost close to the point i want to be. again, i want to create a special physique, combining too many factors i am very careful with that because i dont want to lose my shape. so, i am satisfied so far specially when the scale shows an improvement while i still have my six pack on

Ryan, thank God ive never experienced that horrible thing (gyno), i dont even know what does it feel, and i never gave advice... i just referenced Eric's post, i dont know about you but i really respect him and i believe everything he says regarding these topics, i am certanly he would even know much more than you (experienced) and i (that i never had it) since hes been working with many athletes, so you should read that article 2 and learn. sorry if you had gyno and got pissed, wasnt my intention, again, i just posted Erics reference
    I never got pissed, and I've read that article before. You advised Weekend that he may try some natural ancillaries like Erase to get rid of it. I think thats giving advice.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    no slight on eric, but at this stage, real world experience trumps book smart imo......you can read all you want to better prepare you, which is excellent, but i know when i have a question i ask someone like burly for example whos been there before, or i go to my aas board where posters have done or experienced the same
    And thats understandable. to me Eric is one of my favorites knkowledable persons LOL i would ask him for an autograph if i had the chance. I hope some day i will know about him. anyways, you are right, experience sharing could help, i would take your advice and some others 2, until i get gyno i dont need it LOL.... i had a few signs but never got it, so its cool, altho i am still aware xD LOL .... if i dont get gyno i would celebrate with trenbolone vials! yummy oh that sweet candy :P

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ken, when's this tren cycle coming? i thought you were just recently off cycle...
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one that thinks Ippy has no business messing with tren?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Ippy has no business messing with tren?
    Haha I for one think it is a great idea.