User Tag List

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Haha I for one think it is a great idea.
    I will agree with that. He has awesome genetics and if used in the high enough range he could get huge & lean and prove all the hater wrong.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol...

i'll take no part and just go ahead and give unsolicited advice that is sure to be ignored and label me as a hater:

Ken, Ippy, Hector, stay away from tren.

unless you wanna be the source of amusement for internet boards, which doesnt seem too far from the truth given past experiences.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I will agree with that. He has awesome genetics and if used in the high enough range he could get huge & lean and prove all the hater wrong.
    You think 1 gram a week would be enough?

All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not afraid of tren and this cycle is happening, i wont decline, ive managed dienedione easy so this should be no more hard to manage than actual tren... cant wait !, i havent lose weigth lets see what happens

Ryan, i never gave advice, i just gave my opinion, thought this was a free board, please post forum rules in case i am missing something.

I hope i get too much followers
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 04-19-2013 at 12:10 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I am not afraid of tren and this cycle is happening, i wont decline, ive managed dienedione easy so this should be no more hard to manage than actual tren... cant wait !, i havent lose weigth lets see what happens
    wasnt that when you were talking about suicide in the pp boards?

Ryan, i never gave advice, i just gave my opinion, thought this was a free board, please post forum rules in case i am missing something.

advice is usually an opinion of what one should do, so they are not mutually exclusive. no rules broken, but when bad advice is given, more knowledgeable people will usually jump in and correct it.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Commercial break for a second...

Ken/Ippy/Keppy/Keagle has only been on the board for what... 2 days? I know it's easy to go back into the old swing of things with different personalities, but let's not raise the temperature too quickly, eh? Ippy may have given advice not based on personal experience, but he was trying to be helpful. Let's not crucify him over it. If bad advice is given on this board, others SHOULD correct it, but there's no need to be harsh over it. No one has overstepped boundaries at this point, but I see the writing on the wall. Once the water warms up, it tend to boil quickly. Way too much of that happened over at PP and I think the in-fighting devalues the board. Let's be better than that. All of us. Burly included.

Fishing is a sport. Shooting fish in a barrel is not.

Ok. Commercial is over. And now to your regularly scheduled programming.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-19-2013 at 01:19 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Commercial break for a second...

Ken/Ippy/Keppy/Keagle has only been on the board for what... 2 days? I know it's easy to go back into the old swing of things with different personalities, but let's not raise the temperature too quickly, eh? Ippy may have given advice not based on personal experience, but he was trying to be helpful. Let's not crucify him over it. If bad advice is given on this board, others SHOULD correct it, but there's no need to be harsh over it. No one has overstepped boundaries at this point, but I see the writing on the wall. Once the water warms up, it tend to boil quickly. Way too much of that happened over at PP and I think the in-fighting devalues the board. Let's be better than that. All of us. Burly included.

Ok. Commercial is over. And now to your regularly scheduled programming.
    Thank you very much Burly, you are right i just gave my opinion so i appreciate your comment, because i feel some guys just want the slightest "reason" to attack me fast, i will try to ignore these comments, as long as they dont come with low insults or anything. Again, thanks my friend

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much Burly, you are right i just gave my opinion so i appreciate your comment, because i feel some guys just want the slightest "reason" to attack me fast, i will try to ignore these comments, as long as they dont come with low insults or anything. Again, thanks my friend
    Goes both ways. And yes, ignore comments whenever you can, and if you are wrong about something, admit it instead of argue over it. Let's keep the NERF gloves on when we are throwing punches.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just hope his tren is severely underdosed, it might help him in the long run

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really hope you're not comparing dien to freaking trenbolone. Do yourself a favor and use NPP instead. It's very reminiscent of tren, but without the negatives.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys