User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he takes it easy, starts low dose with ace so adjustments can be made easily, proper ai, ....mmmm, still might not be a good idea

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    If he takes it easy, starts low dose with ace so adjustments can be made easily, proper ai, ....mmmm, still might not be a good idea
    iv dropped the ai
    25o test i find dont need it

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still remains to be seen how much he actually retains after PCT and several months off.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I really hope you're not comparing dien to freaking trenbolone. Do yourself a favor and use NPP instead. It's very reminiscent of tren, but without the negatives.
    I would agree with this. However, I think he could avoid most negatives if he kept dosage at 50mg, 3x/wk. I also think this dose would be equal to or superior to 100mg/wk of NPP. It doesn't take much tren to get results, especially the kind of results he is looking for.

While I will agree with the thought and many comments on this thread that much of the current results gotten could have be achieved without steroids or PHs at all, it's been made clear that this is what he plans to do. We should help him "do no harm" to himself.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I would agree with this. However, I think he could avoid most negatives if he kept dosage at 50mg, 3x/wk. I also think this dose would be equal to or superior to 100mg/wk of NPP. It doesn't take much tren to get results, especially the kind of results he is looking for.

While I will agree with the thought and many comments on this thread that much of the current results gotten could have be achieved without steroids or PHs at all, it's been made clear that this is what he plans to do. We should help him "do no harm" to himself.
    Granted n=1, but I made much more progress with NPP compared to Tren A even at the same dosing scheme (50mg ED). The thing I did not get, however, was insomnia and a shorter fuse. I think the price is more or less the same as well with NPP faked/underdosed less because the powder is much, much cheaper.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

im 220 now n dont approach 75mg ed
    let alone all the other bells n whistles hes adding

not having used npp, but rodja's advice being dead on in my exp with him, ill second the thought

ippy is a prime candidate for the tren paranoia

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

Granted n=1, but I made much more progress with NPP compared to Tren A even at the same dosing scheme (50mg ED). The thing I did not get, however, was insomnia and a shorter fuse. I think the price is more or less the same as well with NPP faked/underdosed less because the powder is much, much cheaper.
    Interesting about NPP giving you better progress than tren a at same dose. certainly, sides are a factor. And sides will be dose dependent as well as compound dependent.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been thinking along these lines lately as the last tren run had my fuse shorter than wee man's pecker.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iv dropped the ai
    25o test i find dont need it
    I still need a mild ai on 150 enth a week
    Last edited by olddawg; 04-19-2013 at 07:34 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing your exp. I'll be the first to say I'm not very versed in what NPP is, but it sounds like the next best thing to tren.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Thanks for sharing your exp. I'll be the first to say I'm not very versed in what NPP is, but it sounds like the next best thing to tren.
    short ester deca, seems to not exactly work like deca either

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I've been thinking along these lines lately as the last tren run had my fuse shorter than wee man's pecker.

I still need a mild ai on 150 enth a week
    i have letro ans exem sitting here, but 250t/350-400tren i dont need.......since deciding to do without libido increased, nothing else of note tho