User Tag List

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    yeah but you used hcg with human grade bacteriostatic water!
    i mix with evian, maybe next time ill go your route, or the fish oil injects but you said its painfull
    Very funny Mr. DJ ha!....... i forgot about that LOL.... ,and yeah i did, i also know how to make my own !, i even know how to make goodies (with help obviously), i may end up creating my own line Ippy's supplements :P ... nah but seriously, sometimes its a kick in the nuts when people say " oh wait but he is using hcg shouldnt have any problems"..... ive read too much about HPTA (even a few articles by Michael Scally (wich i think it is a bit pesimist and rude but he is somewhat right) if Hpta is suppressed long enough once you stop hcg, you would be fkd 2 so... until we find something we cannot say hcg is magic.... anyways, ive read a few articles of how to avoid hpta suppression, still they are all theories and nothing proved, i may one day follow one of those protocols, maybe in this next run.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    folks, hows NPP on the schlung? i may want to educate myself more on this magic.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Thank you guys for all the info, i will take a look into NPP, i dont know how NPP works since i dont have any friends who have used it, altho i have many friends that love deca, wich i would avoid simply because of the ester, now that NPP would be short, that makes me comfortable (i always wanted to give deca a try), but as far as i know deca is a "wet" compound. i can't imagine a compound being wet or dry depending on the ester, it is just not logic, the compound would be the same, right?. Anyways, i will keep learning, however, i am not sure i will avoid tren, since i really want to use it.

Now i just want to give a message to those that think HCG is miracle... it is somewhat, its only to keep your testicles "healthy" and active, but you would still have HPTA suppression wich is very important as well, no matter how much hcg you use you could not avoid it, ive used hcg and it works but still you will be suppressed as fk.... if we could find something that could keep the hpta active during cycle, now that would be something amazing.... unfortunatey not.... so please dont think that just because hyou use HCG you are g2g, and i am not talking just from experience, but also because ive seen some close friends using it, they end up in suppression as well so they need a proper pct.
    Aren't you the guy who also said that you wanted to use prop since it causes less water retention? If you think that ester doesn't alter a given hormones effects, then you're sadly mistaken (e.g. Test E vs Suspension).
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Aren't you the guy who also said that you wanted to use prop since it causes less water retention? If you think that ester doesn't alter a given hormones effects, then you're sadly mistaken (e.g. Test E vs Suspension).
    Well ive use test e and never got bloated,,, test e was supposed to be "wet" now ive also used masteron prop, i cannot imagine masteron enth to be wet or trenbolone enanthate to be wet, i could be wrong, but the compound is the one that determines the drug effect, and not the ester.... and if it is the ester, maybe it has to be with the insestability of the hormone release, with prop you would have more accurate dosing and the drug would be peaking constanlty, with the long ester it could be a vague release... thats the only thing i could think about in wich the ester would depend on the effect. i will take a look into NPP, one of my friends offered it to me a yyear ago i think, seems interesting specially when i always wante dto give deca a try.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

im getting an education here

*** rodja , test dosage with the npp?
    also howd you like suspension if used?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Was the Test mixed with fish oil or he was just injecting the fish oil straight or what? Sorry, I got a little lost because I've never heard of either.
    N/M, I found the post. It's still hard to believe someone would use fish oil as a carrier for Mast.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well ive use test e and never got bloated,,, test e was supposed to be "wet" now ive also used masteron prop, i cannot imagine masteron enth to be wet or trenbolone enanthate to be wet, i could be wrong, but the compound is the one that determines the drug effect, and not the ester.... and if it is the ester, maybe it has to be with the insestability of the hormone release, with prop you would have more accurate dosing and the drug would be peaking constanlty, with the long ester it could be a vague release... thats the only thing i could think about in wich the ester would depend on the effect. i will take a look into NPP, one of my friends offered it to me a yyear ago i think, seems interesting specially when i always wante dto give deca a try.
    Bloat and water retention are not the same thing. The ester itself does not change the intrinsic activity of the hormone, but the rate at which it is delivered does vastly change the effects. As a general rule of thumb, short esters will have greater effects (both positive and negative) at a equal dosage after ester weight is taken into account because they hit faster. A short ester can somewhat be viewed in the same light as an oral in this manner minus the hepatotoxicity in that they can cause drastic changes in a short timeframe.

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    im getting an education here

*** rodja , test dosage with the npp?
    also howd you like suspension if used?
    I was using 500mg E per week, which was the dose I had been using for ~12 weeks, to know the effects of the NPP. I've used Deca in the past and they are nothing alike in terms of strength, fullness, and clean LBM.

I tried TNE only on a handful of times mainly for shits and giggles. I hit my all-time best gym squat on one of those occasions.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope seems to be somewhat rare. (or I don't know how to look lol)

Is it known to cause Deca dick?

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    N/M, I found the post. It's still hard to believe someone would use fish oil as a carrier for Mast.
    I missed the post cool sorry, yes ive used masteron with omega 3... it was masteron prop.... to this day i am not sure why the fk they would use omega 3, anyways its amazing gear, biut sometimes i couldnt even train because of the PIP wich it sucks, Pip would only last 2 days max. i used 2 types of masteron, i loved the first one wich was smooth as my pharma grade test, want more altho my dosage was very very low, 300 mgs per week sometimes less

Rodja, thats what i thought and thanks for the info, i would never use test e alone again, i could feel a rollercoaster, that couldve be avoided with test prop. i also have a mix FK THE FDA I HAVE EVERYTHING
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 04-20-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I missed the post cool sorry, yes ive used masteron with omega 3... it was masteron prop.... to this day i am not sure why the fk they would use omega 3, anyways its amazing gear, biut sometimes i couldnt even train because of the PIP wich it sucks, Pip would only last 2 days max. i used 2 types of masteron, i loved the first one wich was smooth as my pharma grade test, want more altho my dosage was very very low, 300 mgs per week sometimes less

Rodja, thats what i thought and thanks for the info, i would never use test e alone again, i could feel a rollercoaster, that couldve be avoided with test prop. i also have a mix FK THE FDA I HAVE EVERYTHING
    You felt a rollercoaster on E yet you want to try Tren? Prop would actually send you at higher peaks and bigger dips than E would and I have no idea what "emotional rollercoaster" you felt from simple testosterone. For someone that appears to be so susceptible to emotional issues, you sure do approach these drugs with near reckless abandon.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys