Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
you miss the sarcasm in the posts on AM, and the guys legitimately cheering you on are probably newbs who think any cycle is cool at any stage, or they just dont know whats coming

no one attacked you, they question your cycle and your plans, which on an open forum you put yourself out there for that,k you respond childishly without fail each and every time

one thing, stop giving advice you know nothing about.......i dont give a shit how much someone reads, until there is a level of real world experience mixed in there, i truly feel guys shouldnt comment......you can reference something you mighta read, but do not come across as advising..........i will never help someone with peptides, i know shit all, as well as andro series and so on.......imo theres a medium between the booksmarts and the beasts whove done it but dont read........the way you blatantly disregard common sense from experienced members is quite shocking........the gyno tips are ridiculous..........for the last time this is a man's forum, if you wanna play with the little boys go back to AM or something (granted there are guys over there who are respected, but its generally littered with guys talking out their ass)........ontop the fact your results from previous cycles, porous diet, and weak training regimine scream of someone i would not take advice from........like burly said, shut up, listen, soak it up, and get better from it, because right now your goals and approach do not coincide and wreak of piss poor research......im confident your attitude would go over better if you had achieved great results and were just generally a tool, guys can accept a shit attitude if you knew what you were doing, however that is not the case
Some respected members at AM said positive things, and i dont care about the negative comments without backup, most of the haters have no shape at all........... if i see you at AM ill say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, i still like you, you are a funny/informative guy......... you guys can keep the party, i will not be part of this idiocy, and i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures (once i get rid of this fkn acne) and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.