0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iv dropped the ai
    25o test i find dont need it
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    I still need a mild ai on 150 enth a week
    Interesting how we are all different, and at different times in life, too. When I was 20, 300mg/wk test required no AI. Now, I have to take one every day at only 100mg/wk of test.

keep an eye on that e2, DJ. It may build up slowly and start affecting you over time.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Swolemizz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Npp is nice for some size and great strength gains.. Doesn't act completely like decca won't shut you down as hard either.. However tren is still better for fat loss and vascularity. Both are great compounds!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by Swolemizz View Post
    Npp is nice for some size and great strength gains.. Doesn't act completely like decca won't shut you down as hard either.. However tren is still better for fat loss and vascularity. Both are great compounds!
    That is an interesting point about the shutdown. However after 8 or 12 weeks I imagine the shutdown factor is not that important. Everyone will be shut down completely by then.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    That is an interesting point about the shutdown. However after 8 or 12 weeks I imagine the shutdown factor is not that important. Everyone will be shut down completely by then.
    You mean everyone who isn't taking hcg, correct?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    agreed, the feeling of suppression may be less, but hpta shutdown is a given id think..........hcg helps stimulate the leydig cells, but it is another drug compensating for natural losses........just how i see it

that being said hcg does make things feel nicer and smoother......just the visual of a healthy looking sack is worth using the stuff

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    You mean everyone who isn't taking hcg, correct?
    Hcg itself is suppressive of the natural rythym of htpa.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Swolemizz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Let me rephrase it for u.. Npp is much easier to recover from than decca.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for all the info, i will take a look into NPP, i dont know how NPP works since i dont have any friends who have used it, altho i have many friends that love deca, wich i would avoid simply because of the ester, now that NPP would be short, that makes me comfortable (i always wanted to give deca a try), but as far as i know deca is a "wet" compound. i can't imagine a compound being wet or dry depending on the ester, it is just not logic, the compound would be the same, right?. Anyways, i will keep learning, however, i am not sure i will avoid tren, since i really want to use it.

Now i just want to give a message to those that think HCG is miracle... it is somewhat, its only to keep your testicles "healthy" and active, but you would still have HPTA suppression wich is very important as well, no matter how much hcg you use you could not avoid it, ive used hcg and it works but still you will be suppressed as fk.... if we could find something that could keep the hpta active during cycle, now that would be something amazing.... unfortunatey not.... so please dont think that just because hyou use HCG you are g2g, and i am not talking just from experience, but also because ive seen some close friends using it, they end up in suppression as well so they need a proper pct.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Now i just want to give a message to those that think HCG is miracle... it is somewhat, its only to keep your testicles "healthy" and active, but you would still have HPTA suppression wich is very important as well, no matter how much hcg you use you could not avoid it, ive used hcg and it works but still you will be suppressed as fk.... if we could find something that could keep the hpta active during cycle, now that would be something amazing.... unfortunatey not.... so please dont think that just because hyou use HCG you are g2g, and i am not talking just from experience, but also because ive seen some close friends using it, they end up in suppression as well so they need a proper pct.
    yeah but you used hcg with human grade bacteriostatic water!
    i mix with evian, maybe next time ill go your route, or the fish oil injects but you said its painfull

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    yeah but you used hcg with human grade bacteriostatic water!
    i mix with evian, maybe next time ill go your route, or the fish oil injects but you said its painfull
    Was the Test mixed with fish oil or he was just injecting the fish oil straight or what? Sorry, I got a little lost because I've never heard of either.