Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

you know what
    fk you , 'mock the haters', as in members of this forum? go get your ego stroked there, good bye you fkn rooster!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Some respected members at AM said positive things, and i dont care about the negative comments without backup, most of the haters have no shape at all........... if i see you at AM ill say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, i still like you, you are a funny/informative guy......... you guys can keep the party, i will not be part of this idiocy, and i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures (once i get rid of this fkn acne) and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.
    Not worthy (of this forum).

Waynes world. LOL

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures
    I've heard these promises for how many months on end. Don't be offended if I'm not holding my breath eagerly awaiting said pictures that show you at, yet again, 160 lbs which is where you will always end up if you stay clean long enough. Unless you get fat.

and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.
    The day you come back to mock people here is the day you are banished forever.

Log your stuff on AM. Anyone from here who wants entertainment or to watch a train wreck can watch it there. This is not that kind of forum and we don't need what you keep bringing here. As I stated before, you are welcome to post questions and discuss things in an adult manner here, but frankly, your level of maturity is much better suited in another forum.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, lock'er up

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some respected members at AM said positive things, and i dont care about the negative comments without backup, most of the haters have no shape at all........... if i see you at AM ill say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, i still like you, you are a funny/informative guy......... you guys can keep the party, i will not be part of this idiocy, and i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures (once i get rid of this fkn acne) and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.
    there was no idiocy before you came and there won't be any when you're gone.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    there was no idiocy before you came and there won't be any when you're gone.
    And on that note, I will close the thread and another chapter in SS history. Let's move forward and participate together to continue making this the best source for honest and viable information for those who seek it and a great source for round table discussions on all topics. Thank you all for being part of the beginnings of a great future here at SS.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.