User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

he msg me, voiced his desire to join and why hes been hesitant, in a nutshell hes gonna start fresh here, so unless he goes off and warrants flaming, please the past is the past, and even i believe he brings value to this forum, and alot of entertainment

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    he msg me, voiced his desire to join and why hes been hesitant, in a nutshell hes gonna start fresh here, so unless he goes off and warrants flaming, please the past is the past, and even i believe he brings value to this forum, and alot of entertainment
    I will bet this will be the case within 10 of his posts. Just sayin

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never witnessed the ippy shenanigans, but will be glad have him here
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I never witnessed the ippy shenanigans, but will be glad have him here
    Shenanigans is a good word. As long as he knows he'll get called out when he goes out of bounds and he can keep things friendly, I don't mind him here to contribute to the good of the forum. I steered clear of most of the later stuff that went on, and will hope we do not have a repeat. That's no good for us, him, and the entire forum.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is Ippy, most of the guys here know me (i think) i will just introduce myself as for the ones that dont know me yet, my name on the forums is Ippy or EagleKen a well known forum member who loves what he does, i love sports altho i am definately not a bodybuilder, i am more like a guy who wants to be as aesthetic as i can, my biggest examples are Zyzz,Chestbrah and some other friends that i know personally, we share a similar culture based on being different from the others (maybe i am not) anyways, those are my principles, due to that maybe some people dont agree with me, but i can share a few things to this forum since after all we are here for a sport and well being, that being said, be prepared for my crazy logs and some thoughts and methods.

enough of all my stupid introduction, i really missed you guys, i jhavent post for several reasons, first the haters, i wasnt sure you guys wanted me here, and i am sure a few dont but thats okay... also TIME! i work at customer service for a major company that you may know, i am a seller and a rep and i am bilingual (not in the supplement industry YET) at customer service i have a better position now since yesterday and i am glad. so everything is going good, i will try to contribute to this forum often since i really missed this comunity.... anyways i am ready to join, even if i do not share some principles that may throw me into the "poor work ethic" cathegory, altho i dont consider myself like that, since i like my progress and i havent stop dreaming..... oh btw, i hate the FDA with all my heart, thos criminals that want an unhealthy community.... i am glad i am the difference and they cannot manage me i have all the goodies i want! read more!.......

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!.... IPPY'S FUTURE !

I am planning a major cycle, i posted pics yesterday of my previous cycle on my log, with clothes on, anyways my next cycle would be:

TRENBOLONE: 75 EOD
    TEST P (50) TEST E (200): TWICE A WEEK
    MASTERON: 400-500 MGS
    EXEMESTANE: 12.5-25 EOD
    ANAVAR AS FINISHER OR DBOL AS KICKER (DEPENDING)

IT WILL BE A 16 WEEK CYCLE!!!!!!!! (need to think of a name for the log LOL)

well thats ippys plan, as weird as it sounds i will start my cycle once weekend starts his cycle LOL... so when he lets me know he started i will!, i felt a little bit support from his log and i think that it would be good if we start together (HEY I AM STRAIGHT OK !), i would like to start with him so we can share knowledge, experience and why not, competition, i will plan EVERYTHING from now even supplements, now that i have a better position at my job it would be easier
    right now i am on clomid and tamoxifen together, 6 week pct (currently at week 3) tamo i started it at week 3

Special thanks to DJM, Olddawg and h2s for giving me the opportunity to join haters, please draw a line and lets get the ippy's maddness start :P
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 04-13-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to SS ippy, you got a nice run planned, all the best. I'm planning something similar for May and will log it if that can help.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to SS, Ipster. I'd like to make some suggestions on your cycle and I hope you don't mind. Trenbolone will be totally sufficient dose and very strong at 50mg EOD. It is very powerful. I personally have never run it even that high and it works very well. Test: just run it at 200 and let the trenbolone do the work. DJ and Infamy would tell you the same thing. If my memory is correct Infamy runs Test at only 150/wk with higher Tren.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks my friend, yah that is the idea, i will still adjust here and there but definately those are the compounds, this will be my second time pinning and this cycle means that ill be a pin cushion, altho after i pinned masteron with fish oil in it i think i can manage all the injections, also i am glad i met a guy who gave me 100 pins that are as short as insulin but bold enough to draw even the thickest liquid, i can pin even on triceps without fear with those, i higly recommend them!, favorite spot is butt and shoulders 9altho shoulders sometimes is painful for me).... anyways i will follow your cycle for sure , in from now LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

^^^ tren 250-300 max now, last was very strong n didnt want/need more, 200test max

id say fk the dbol as tren hits fast, even the enth, n var i like but tren does what it does better, var will just empty your wallet in this scenario, spend the money on protein

ippy id say drop the orals , gives you the freedom to have a drink socially n your lipids will be thankful seeing tren already in there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Welcome to SS ippy, you got a nice run planned, all the best. I'm planning something similar for May and will log it if that can help.
    ill hold your hand