User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    The above comment is not a knock on agmatine, or any mentioned product, just a simple observation.
    as i started to spend on 'other' stuff, i greatly reduced the supps purchasing, which i still grab stuff, like enhanced recently, but most isnt needed....agmatine i guess is good, but at this point personally im so de sensitized to pumps because of the ones brought on by certain compounds, meh i dont bother.......however 30-50g gatorade powder + creatine hcl and a caff tab works great and is a ton cheaper, replace the gatorade with karbolyn which i like alot, but sadly only comes in grape, but grape is amazing at masking the hcl taste

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    as i started to spend on 'other' stuff, i greatly reduced the supps purchasing, which i still grab stuff, like enhanced recently, but most isnt needed....agmatine i guess is good, but at this point personally im so de sensitized to pumps because of the ones brought on by certain compounds, meh i dont bother.......however 30-50g gatorade powder + creatine hcl and a caff tab works great and is a ton cheaper, replace the gatorade with karbolyn which i like alot, but sadly only comes in grape, but grape is amazing at masking the hcl taste
    Karbolyn is good shyt, but the price just kills it for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    yeah $1 a sv for carbs, hence i go back to the gatorade alot
    even 2 packets of those flavored quaker oatmeal 1hr prewo works nice and easily digests, 70g carbs and simple sugars and pretty cheap

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Look into carboslin by PN; its cheap as hell and its very similar to Karbolyn. I use the stuff like DJ talks about, or I'll even use it intra with 20 g of peptopro. I like using it with my creatine pre workout better though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Sulfate: An inside look by Freepressright

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Look into carboslin by PN; its cheap as hell and its very similar to Karbolyn. I use the stuff like DJ talks about, or I'll even use it intra with 20 g of peptopro. I like using it with my creatine pre workout better though.
    ill second the carbo slin, i have it here too, if it wasnt for sh being so rough id use pn exclusively

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ill second the carbo slin, i have it here too, if it wasnt for sh being so rough id use pn exclusively
    I'm sure the shipping costs are pretty damn rough. I've never taken Karbolyn, but once I saw PN come out with Carboslin, I figure I'd give it a try. The stuff tastes great, mixes easy, and is easy on the pocketbook. I can actually say that for all of PN's stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Citrulline Malate and Agmatine Sulfate: An inside look by Freepressright

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'm sure the shipping costs are pretty damn rough. I've never taken Karbolyn, but once I saw PN come out with Carboslin, I figure I'd give it a try. The stuff tastes great, mixes easy, and is easy on the pocketbook. I can actually say that for all of PN's stuff.
    agree 100%

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cost me 50$ to ship up here... Had a total of 7 pounds. For 150$ it's cheaper to buy here. Think their shipping went up in the past month or so

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    The above comment is not a knock on agmatine, or any mentioned product, just a simple observation.
    Hemavol is actually suggested to be taken on a totally empty stomach with 20oz of water...no carb lies here

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hemavol is actually suggested to be taken on a totally empty stomach with 20oz of water...no carb lies here
    Yeah, I haven't had any complaints about iForce, it was an industry observation, not specific. There are always companies that choose to rise above.