User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Yeah, I haven't had any complaints about iForce, it was an industry observation, not specific. There are always companies that choose to rise above.
    many thanks for the kind words

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let me know when u get the samples OP!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 'em. I will be busting them out before tonight's workout. I will report results. Thanks again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Got 'em. I will be busting them out before tonight's workout. I will report results. Thanks again!
    for best results, take samples on totally empty stomach, with 20oz water per serving!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will I need one packet or two?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Will I need one packet or two?

you got 20 total right?

i'd start with 1, but dose it how I suggested above...see how that goes for you, then try 2 the next time if desired

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tore into one packet of Hemavol for the first time last night not knowing exactly what to expect. Having tried a couple of the crucial raw ingredients in large doses, I wasn't sure how extreme the results of one packet would be.

I threw some in a shaker cup with about 12 ounces of water. I would have done 20, but my acid reflux was acting up and I didn't want to load 20 ounces of liquid into my gut 30 to 40 minutes before a hard workout.

Nothing gauges a pump better than a good bicep workout. I popped in my P90x arms and shoulders DVD and waited about 35 minutes for the Hemavol to start circulating before I pressed play.

The taste of the Hemavol is good - very lemony but not overly sour like you'd expect. The flavor is very similar to some Gaspari Size On that I tried about four years ago. It was definitely palatable.

This product definitely went to work and produced a good pump. It wasn't skin tearing, but I suspect that's because I had been taking pretty high doses of NO boosters as raws. Maybe I'm a candidate for two packets.

Make no mistake, though, my arms were inflated pretty nicely and I had veins sticking out more so than usual. However, where I really FELT the effects of the single serving of Hemavol was in the endurance. Even though this product does not contain stimulants, it gave me a notable increase in clean energy that helped me push through the workout. Even stimulants don't do this as well, sometimes.

I think Hemavol also kept me from going flat an hour after the workout. I still looked and felt a bit inflated - nothing too extreme, but it was noticeable.

Next time I'm going to try two packets, which would be the same as using two scoops of Hemavol, which can be done per the label. I will report back on what it produces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome initial response!

again, try it with at least 20oz of water(it does make a huge difference on effects as well as taste).

2 scoops will have your pumps at insane levels.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man. I wish I repsonded to supps like you do. If it's supposed to give u a libido boost, u wake up with wood in the middle of the night. And now ur getting great endurance from Hemavol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not entirely true. Intimidate starts off giving me a libido boost, but then my prolactin elevates and it dies on the vine. Next time I run Intimidate, I'll pre-load Prolactrone by Black Lion Supplements for a week. It's a fairly new product but the logs are very impressive.

Hopefully that'll fix it, because I get more strength and stability enhancement out of Intimidate than any PH I've ever taken, but my interest in sex goes way down after the first week.