User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Man. I wish I repsonded to supps like you do. If it's supposed to give u a libido boost, u wake up with wood in the middle of the night. And now ur getting great endurance from Hemavol.
    haha

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man. I wish I repsonded to supps like you do. If it's supposed to give u a libido boost, u wake up with wood in the middle of the night. And now ur getting great endurance from Hemavol.
    Hemavol should give users great endurance...

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I take it everyday since I bought it a few weeks ago. I don't hit the gym everyday, but I do run or bike on my off days. I've had no decrease in pumps or fullness on my gym days and it only serves to help endurance on my rides or runs. I have no plans to stop taking it and I am basically addicted to the lemon flavor at this point. lol

In fact, I am drinking a glass right now.
    many more reports out there showing people love Hemavol for both it's pump AND endurance benefits.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    That's not entirely true. Intimidate starts off giving me a libido boost, but then my prolactin elevates and it dies on the vine. Next time I run Intimidate, I'll pre-load Prolactrone by Black Lion Supplements for a week. It's a fairly new product but the logs are very impressive.

Hopefully that'll fix it, because I get more strength and stability enhancement out of Intimidate than any PH I've ever taken, but my interest in sex goes way down after the first week.
    hgh dopa at vitamin shoppe will do just fine. 6-8 at night will do it. cheaper too. ur first run of intimidate though i thought u didnt have any libido issues.

and to vaughn. i wasnt knocking hemavol. i've used it, and thought it was very good. havent tried the newer version with the glycerine. and im curious. are you the same vaughn that's on iforce's website?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm the same Vaughn/VaughnTrue everywhere associated with iforce. Hemavol a formula has never changed, just that it started as caplets, but is now available in powder form as well

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hgh dopa at vitamin shoppe will do just fine. 6-8 at night will do it. cheaper too. ur first run of intimidate though i thought u didnt have any libido issues.

and to vaughn. i wasnt knocking hemavol. i've used it, and thought it was very good. havent tried the newer version with the glycerine. and im curious. are you the same vaughn that's on iforce's website?
    The first time I ran it I had an initial libido and wood spike that was great and leveled off at the end. But the last couple of runs with it, it's started out great on the libido and then it's tanked. Strange, I know.

I just got done mixing up some Hemavol in 20 ounces of water and downed it. Let's see what happens. I'll report back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first time I ran it I had an initial libido and wood spike that was great and leveled off at the end. But the last couple of runs with it, it's started out great on the libido and then it's tanked. Strange, I know.

I just got done mixing up some Hemavol in 20 ounces of water and downed it. Let's see what happens. I'll report back.
    empty stomach i hope?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    empty stomach i hope?
    I ate lunch at 12:30, took the Hemavol at a little past 3 p.m. So yeah, basically an empty stomach.

As for the effects? Well, I did P90x chest and back, and let's just say that I was so inflated that it almost hampered range of motion on dive bombers and a couple other exercises.

This stuff works. Chest pumps were sick. Secondary bicep pumps were damn good. Even my upper back inflated.

I'm about 25 minutes post workout and still pumped. My cheeks are warm and I have a flushed feeling, almost like I took niacin. My head also has the nitric oxide kind of feeling (pressure).

I'm sold. This is a great product.

I mixed it in 20 ounces of water and added some sugar-free Kool Aid liquid water enhancer (tropical punch flavor) to go along with the lemon drop. It was so delicious it was like a Life Savers candy.

I'm happy.

Now all I need is more Tropinol XP and Intimidate

Say, I wonder if your Lights Out product will help keep the prolactin and related sides at bay. That's food for thought.

Thanks again, Vaughn. I will continue to provide updates on my Hemavol experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ate lunch at 12:30, took the Hemavol at a little past 3 p.m. So yeah, basically an empty stomach.

As for the effects? Well, I did P90x chest and back, and let's just say that I was so inflated that it almost hampered range of motion on dive bombers and a couple other exercises.

This stuff works. Chest pumps were sick. Secondary bicep pumps were damn good. Even my upper back inflated.

I'm about 25 minutes post workout and still pumped. My cheeks are warm and I have a flushed feeling, almost like I took niacin. My head also has the nitric oxide kind of feeling (pressure).

I'm sold. This is a great product.

I mixed it in 20 ounces of water and added some sugar-free Kool Aid liquid water enhancer (tropical punch flavor) to go along with the lemon drop. It was so delicious it was like a Life Savers candy.

I'm happy.

Now all I need is more Tropinol XP and Intimidate

Say, I wonder if your Lights Out product will help keep the prolactin and related sides at bay. That's food for thought.

Thanks again, Vaughn. I will continue to provide updates on my Hemavol experience.
    bingo bango bongo.

This is why I try to tell people Hemavol is so much more than just Agmatine + Citrulline...now that you've had the best, you'll never go back !

appreciate the reviews for me man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a solid product. I haven't tried a single iForce product that didn't deliver.

I said in an earlier thread that the strength and stability enhancement of Intimidate is better than any PH I've ever used. The Tropinol XP is definitely a product you can feel as well.

I was going to grab some Lights Out but it's out of stock at Nutraplanet. Any idea when it'll be back?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a solid product. I haven't tried a single iForce product that didn't deliver.
    This. Vaughn is a damn good stand up dude as well. I remember a bit back there was a tiny snafu with a product but instead of hiding out like I've seen a lot of other companies do, Vaughn replaced every single order with the corrected product, free. Dude always has my respect.