User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It's a solid product. I haven't tried a single iForce product that didn't deliver.

I said in an earlier thread that the strength and stability enhancement of Intimidate is better than any PH I've ever used. The Tropinol XP is definitely a product you can feel as well.

I was going to grab some Lights Out but it's out of stock at Nutraplanet. Any idea when it'll be back?
    I believe theyre waiting on us to finish the run of Intimidate SRT before they rebuy. There should be some websites with Intimidate in stock though.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    This. Vaughn is a damn good stand up dude as well. I remember a bit back there was a tiny snafu with a product but instead of hiding out like I've seen a lot of other companies do, Vaughn replaced every single order with the corrected product, free. Dude always has my respect.
    iForce aims to do the best we can in every single instance. If you guys aren't happy, we aren't happy

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any updates OP? how have the samples been going since your initial update

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been following your posts especially on the agmatine and citrulline malate for endurance, pump, and that extra health benefits that men are fond off namely a hard throbbing dick when needed. I decided to go with Hemavol only, I wanted to try it because of the ingredient profile and that it had the Agmatine and citrulline already with flavoring. I am glad I did although it took about a week and half before I started really noticing a difference. I have also added Potassium Nitrate or Kno3 because I hear nitrates can do wonders in that department as well. I am so impressed with the citrulline malate and agmatine combo I ordered some bulk to add to the hemavol to extend servings of hemavol and use it as flavoring going a little heavier on the citrulline and agmatine portion of the ingredient profile. I have also ordered bulk L-Norvaline as it extends NO pathway and blocks arginase . I also might add some Esters of Arginine and Orthinine for a complete profile of No pathway. So bottom line My stack is now Hemavol, Kno3, bulk citrulline, agmatine and L-Norvaline with SNS E2 Arginine Matrix coming soon. My workouts which consisted of Pushups and Squats have vastly improved and I am now looking at local gyms to acutally start lifting again. But the best benefit is definitely that meaty hang you talked about with this stack I switched to Tighty whitey underware and I feel my dick just wanting to spring out of them ready for action I love it. I don't know what else I could add to this stack but I feel it works any thoughts

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to try a run with just sns citrulline malate and agmatine for a couple of weeks and see how it compares with hemavol but so far I been very pleased with results from hemavol