User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GOMAD until you hit 200 lb first. Then cut super slow. Then reconsider.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    GOMAD until you hit 200 lb first. Then cut super slow. Then reconsider.
    i dont think i could ever hit 200lb naturally without getting fat as fuck.. and in my profession that is a big no no... btw posted a thread with pics of my transformation here Rate my transformation/10 (Valdez enter)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AH = proviron or masteron
    High, high doses of 11-kt/11-oxo (Androlean, anyone?) = Anavar
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    thanks for the quick lesson guys, and Valdez your concern is valid.... i've been training 3 years consistently with good results, but they slowed a lottt in the last year, been floating around 160-170lbs for quite some time now with little improvements in strength or size, mind you i've pretty much exhausted all my routes to make this shit other then AAS, not saying i've hit my genetic limit by any means, but i feel i have enough knowledge now to perhaps do light cycles without and real issues... i'll post up a pic of my transformation since i've been lifting and i'll let you guys be the judges. keep in mind im an extreme ectomorph, hence why i'm 5'11 and only weigh 165 but my bf% has always remained low
    You're not even done maturing and you think you can't get any bigger or stronger without AAS? Bullshit, kid. With only three years of training, you're far from even being experienced enough on which systems and template work best for you and how you react to certain nutrition plans. If you're results have slowed, why haven't you changed to accomodate for the stagnation in both diet and training?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the quick lesson guys, and Valdez your concern is valid.... i've been training 3 years consistently with good results, but they slowed a lottt in the last year, been floating around 160-170lbs for quite some time now with little improvements in strength or size, mind you i've pretty much exhausted all my routes to make this shit other then AAS, not saying i've hit my genetic limit by any means, but i feel i have enough knowledge now to perhaps do light cycles without and real issues... i'll post up a pic of my transformation since i've been lifting and i'll let you guys be the judges. keep in mind im an extreme ectomorph, hence why i'm 5'11 and only weigh 165 but my bf% has always remained low
    Could you give us an idea on your diet?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    You're not even done maturing and you think you can't get any bigger or stronger without AAS? Bullshit, kid. With only three years of training, you're far from even being experienced enough on which systems and template work best for you and how you react to certain nutrition plans. If you're results have slowed, why haven't you changed to accomodate for the stagnation in both diet and training?
    where did i ever say i haven't adjusted my diet and training? In fact i said the opposite, i've EXHAUSTED most other routes other then AAS, i.e changing diet and training. First of all, i CAN'T get bigger, i'm already at my size limit as far as my profession goes, any bigger and i start losing jobs. As far as my diet goes I'm pretty sure that's on point considering the fact that i maintain 6-8% bodyfat year round and once again, i can't gain fat, i'm trying to get stronger here without putting on any more size. As far as my training goes? i've done 5 day isolation splits, legs push pull routine lifting 6x a week, upper lower routine 8 sets with 30 second rests.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Could you give us an idea on your diet?
    200g's of protein a day, 100g carbs ( pre workout and post ) and fats i dont really keep track of, never really needed to as ive maintained my leanness with this diet for awhile now, i get around 2200-2500 cals a day.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never did either, but my opinion about age is to keep things strictly based on real hormones and not derivatives and preferably DHT, your endocrine system and CNS will thank you later. However you may want to utilize anavar at your age, you can grow taller with Anavar if your still growing of course. Dose it at 2.5-10mg for this, problem is it's not going to yield muscle gains being that low.

Differences in the two now. Var has a high anabolic to androgenic ratio since it's androgenic activity is very minimal and low enough that women can use it. DHT is fully androgenic and slightly anabolic. I could be wrong but each may be around equally anabolic

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where did i ever say i haven't adjusted my diet and training? In fact i said the opposite, i've EXHAUSTED most other routes other then AAS, i.e changing diet and training. First of all, i CAN'T get bigger, i'm already at my size limit as far as my profession goes, any bigger and i start losing jobs. As far as my diet goes I'm pretty sure that's on point considering the fact that i maintain 6-8% bodyfat year round and once again, i can't gain fat, i'm trying to get stronger here without putting on any more size. As far as my training goes? i've done 5 day isolation splits, legs push pull routine lifting 6x a week, upper lower routine 8 sets with 30 second rests.

200g's of protein a day, 100g carbs ( pre workout and post ) and fats i dont really keep track of, never really needed to as ive maintained my leanness with this diet for awhile now, i get around 2200-2500 cals a day.
    You've been training for THREE FUCKING YEARS!! Don't give any of that you've exhausted any other route bullshit. You problem is simple: you refuse to give your body the nutrients that it needs to grow and any additional LBM that you gain from AAS will be temporary and quickly lost following cessation of dosing. Your diet may be on point to maintain a certain of BF%, but that does not mean that it is going to lend itself to adding LBM. It's simple physics: you can't create what doesn't already exist. Your mentality is the first problem as you've already set arbitrary limits on yourself by not thinking you can get to a certain weight even though you have limited experience.

Here's the real question, though: if you're already that lean and can't any bigger, then why even use AAS in the first place?
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    ...any additional LBM that you gain from AAS will be temporary and quickly lost following cessation of dosing.
    ^^^ This. You have pigeon-holed yourself into a corner by deciding that you cannot/will not increase your intake. If that's what you've decided, then that is fine, but you have to realize that other sacrifices come with that decision. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Rodja's point about you saying you can't get bigger because of your industry and then saying you want to use AAS seems to contradict itself. I did see you refer above, though, more specifically to strength gains. However, strength is not simply a function of muscle, it is an accommodation of the CNS as well. You can get stronger without getting any bigger. If you cannot gain strength, then you are not strength training properly and you have not exhausted all routes. Have you ever looked into periodization?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AH v3 vs. Anavar, experienced users wanted! (of both perferrably)

Have you guys seen his other thread by chance? He decided days ago not to take aas... He agreed he didn't need them.

- Valdez
    Valdez