User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb AH v3 vs. Anavar, experienced users wanted! (of both perferrably)

it seems lots of guys rave about the effects of var and very few have anything bad to say about it. So how does 6 caps a day of AHv3 compare to 40-50mg of var a day in your experience? more strength with the AH? better fat loss with the var? If you had to choose between 8-12 weeks of AHv3, and 8-12 weeks of Var, which would you choose and why? Weighing the pro's and con's of each supplement, including suppresion, overall gains, and ease of maintaining gains. All opinions are wanted!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VAR all day everyday, and with the cost of hard it makes it that much easier a choice
    the anavar has to be legit tho.....if you find it cheap or a great deal, odds are its not real

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No comparison between Var and AH even at 9 caps per day.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never heard a single person with real var that ran it at an adequate dose that doesn't praise it. Hard is good, but var is var.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't really compare the two. They are so different that they really aren't in the same class or (in my mind) even used for the same purposes. Var is an anabolic. Androhard is pure androgen. Two distinct effects. Two entirely different results.

If you are wanting size and strength, var wins in both regards. Androhard is one of those extremely versatile "add ons". It's great to add to a cutting cycle, along other anabolics and great to add along a bulking cycle, as well. I even use it in PCT at a lower dose to replace androgens that are conspicuously missing immediately after a cycle in order to prevent post-cycle gyno.

As great as it is, I don't think I would use AH as a solo product. It doesn't do enough on it's own, in my opinion.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Can't really compare the two. They are so different that they really aren't in the same class or (in my mind) even used for the same purposes. Var is an anabolic. Androhard is pure androgen. Two distinct effects. Two entirely different results.

If you are wanting size and strength, var wins in both regards. Androhard is one of those extremely versatile "add ons". It's great to add to a cutting cycle, along other anabolics and great to add along a bulking cycle, as well. I even use it in PCT at a lower dose to replace androgens that are conspicuously missing immediately after a cycle in order to prevent post-cycle gyno.

As great as it is, I don't think I would use AH as a solo product. It doesn't do enough on it's own, in my opinion.
    i havent learned how to quote you all at once lol, but seems everyone here agrees var is head and shoulders above AH, good to know, i'm guessing stacking the two would provide a few added benefits, but like you said DJM, real var is hard to come by sometimes xD

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticOne View Post
    i havent learned how to quote you all at once lol, but seems everyone here agrees var is head and shoulders above AH, good to know, i'm guessing stacking the two would provide a few added benefits, but like you said DJM, real var is hard to come by sometimes xD
    Off topic, but:

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AH v3 vs. Anavar, experienced users wanted! (of both perferrably)

Or...

- Valdez
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Valdez

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: AH v3 vs. Anavar, experienced users wanted! (of both perferrably)

Also, aren't you 18? I highly doubt you're at a level strength or physique wise (not discrediting you) that you should be messing with aas already man. If you have aspirations for bodybuilding one day with freak genetics like Arnold maybe but playing with your endocrine system can have lasting consequences.

You're young and will do what you want and a lot of the times people cycle young with no repercussions BUT you may be the one that does.

My 2 cents, I'll leave it alone now...

- Valdez
    Valdez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Off topic, but:

Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Or...

- Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by AresTS View Post
    Also, aren't you 18? I highly doubt you're at a level strength or physique wise (not discrediting you) that you should be messing with aas already man. If you have aspirations for bodybuilding one day with freak genetics like Arnold maybe but playing with your endocrine system can have lasting consequences.

You're young and will do what you want and a lot of the times people cycle young with no repercussions BUT you may be the one that does.

My 2 cents, I'll leave it alone now...

- Valdez
    thanks for the quick lesson guys, and Valdez your concern is valid.... i've been training 3 years consistently with good results, but they slowed a lottt in the last year, been floating around 160-170lbs for quite some time now with little improvements in strength or size, mind you i've pretty much exhausted all my routes to make this shit other then AAS, not saying i've hit my genetic limit by any means, but i feel i have enough knowledge now to perhaps do light cycles without and real issues... i'll post up a pic of my transformation since i've been lifting and i'll let you guys be the judges. keep in mind im an extreme ectomorph, hence why i'm 5'11 and only weigh 165 but my bf% has always remained low