User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 86 of 86
  1. #81
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are we feeling about fluoride in toothpaste? No go or fine in small amounts?

  2. #82
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafenk View Post
    How are we feeling about fluoride in toothpaste? No go or fine in small amounts?
    No go. If you make no other hygiene adjustments I'd start here. It's awful for you.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  3. #83
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    No go. If you make no other hygiene adjustments I'd start here. It's awful for you.
    Bingo.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  4. #84
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Rafenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, fluoride-free it is.

  5. #85
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone find a good source for a conditioner? I keep coming across those that are natural, but will have Saw Palmetto, Rosemary, Nettle Root.
    Shampoo works fine, use the one CD linked. Also made my own but turns out it is highly estrogenic.

  6. #86
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Anyone find a good source for a conditioner? I keep coming across those that are natural, but will have Saw Palmetto, Rosemary, Nettle Root.
    Shampoo works fine, use the one CD linked. Also made my own but turns out it is highly estrogenic.
    https://www.ursamajorvt.com/products...ly-conditioner

    Both their shampoo and conditioner I've used. I do an old school military fade/buzz cut now so I only use the shampoo. In my hair styling days, this was a go-to, though.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •