User Tag List

Page 35 of 44 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 439
  1. #341
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    As someone that took adderall for years...I crack up when I read your posts CSM lol... because I've had the head space that you seem to stay in naturally lol
    lol I'm actually jelly because if that headspace is anything like modafinil I love it. Unfotrunately can't use that anymore until I'm fully recovered because too strong of a stim worsens my sleep problems (I still have them but managable with protocol + phen in moderation)

    u taking any stims nowdayz @CSM?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  2. #342
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note to self I sleep way better if I don't eat anything 4 hours before bed.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  3. #343
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I messed with Addy's this summer. We would take them and then go to the bar. Fun, but damn.....I had absolutely NO appetite whatsoever. I can't see how people take them daily. I would waste away to nothing. I guess if you have an imbalance it would be different. Plus after a couple days of binge drinking and limited sleep, the depression on come down was pretty rough.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  4. #344
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I messed with Addy's this summer. We would take them and then go to the bar. Fun, but damn.....I had absolutely NO appetite whatsoever. I can't see how people take them daily. I would waste away to nothing. I guess if you have an imbalance it would be different. Plus after a couple days of binge drinking and limited sleep, the depression on come down was pretty rough.
    Now just imagine taking it daily from age 7-22 and you have my childhood lol

    Its controversial, but I don't agree that pharmaceutical meth corrects any kind of imbalance.

    My opinion now is that the people that should really be given adderall are the sick older people that can't get any kind of stimulation naturally anymore.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 10-02-2018 at 07:31 PM.
    Its only work until its routine

  5. #345
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Now just imagine taking it daily from age 7-22 and you have my childhood lol

    Its controversial, but I don't agree that pharmaceutical meth corrects any kind of imbalance.

    My opinion now is that the people that should really be given adderall are the sick older people that can't get any kind of simulation naturally anymore.
    I'm going to agree with you there. There is a reason why the imbalance exists in the first place. It can be a variety of things, but I can tell you it's not an amphetamine deficiency.....lol
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-02-2018 at 03:56 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  6. #346
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep down swing this week. could only get 5 hours unfortunately. well I guess I get more free time lol

    interesting listening to tim ferriss podcast. mushroom expert. highly recommend but it's only on itunes not youtube yet so can't link.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  7. #347
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts you have pfs for about 5 years. at what stage did your sleep go back to normal? I know things started to go faster once protocol was dialed in but was it the first year or deeper in like 4th year?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  8. #348
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    @Cdsnuts you have pfs for about 5 years. at what stage did your sleep go back to normal? I know things started to go faster once protocol was dialed in but was it the first year or deeper in like 4th year?
    I had it for longer then five years.....I was on fin 2003-2007, I found PH in 2007, so that's when I stopped, but I had symptoms pretty much six months after I started....just didn't realize it was the propecia. I'd say I was in the shit for a good 7, or maybe 8 years. Obviously to varying degrees as I healed. I made my recovery post in 2012.

    Sleep was always touchy with me, but when that started to come back, the healing really accelerated. I'd say for me, sleep really got good towards the last year or so. Keep in mind I'm going off shady memory.....

    I just remember waiting which seemed like forever to post my recovery because I wanted to make sure I had no more nasty downswings. I was pretty much good from the beginning of 2012 onward....I believe I made my recovery post in August of that year?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-12-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

  9. #349
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I had it for longer then five years.....I was on fin 2003-2007, I found PH in 2007, so that's when I stopped, but I had symptoms pretty much six months after I started....just didn't realize it was the propecia. I'd say I was in the shit for a good 7, or maybe 8 years. Obviously to varying degrees as I healed. I made my recovery post in 2012.

    Sleep was always touchy with me, but when that started to come back, the healing really accelerated. I'd say for me, sleep really got good towards the last year or so. Keep in mind I'm going off shady memory.....

    I just remember waiting which seemed like forever to post my recovery because I wanted to make sure I had no more nasty downswings. I was pretty much good from the beginning of 2012 onward....I believe I made my recovery post in August of that year?
    nice yeah. I just find it peculiar that my sleep is still this dodgy during downswings. thanks! Found out my neighbors kids were playing basketball in the wee morning hours too so that might've woke me up too but couldn't get back to sleep.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  10. #350
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    nice yeah. I just find it peculiar that my sleep is still this dodgy during downswings. thanks! Found out my neighbors kids were playing basketball in the wee morning hours too so that might've woke me up too but couldn't get back to sleep.
    Everyone is a little different when it comes to symptoms. Sleep is just one of the more pesky ones for you. It is what it is man. It will all work itself out in the end. You know the drill. You don't need to do anything other then what you've been doing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 10-12-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •