User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Severe Anxiety

  1. #11
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I first crashed I used phosphatidylserine... thinking of getting another bottle, what u guys think? I know it lower cortisol quite well and I had sky high cortisol first month of crashing

    https://nootriment.com/phosphatidylserine-cortisol/
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  2. #12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    when I first crashed I used phosphatidylserine... thinking of getting another bottle, what u guys think? I know it lower cortisol quite well and I had sky high cortisol first month of crashing

    https://nootriment.com/phosphatidylserine-cortisol/
    Did you ever try the phosphatidylserine? If so, how did it work?

  3. #13
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,098
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Did you ever try the phosphatidylserine? If so, how did it work?
    I barely noticed a difference with it. L-theanine and ashwagandha heped (ashwa cycled though. I'm starting to think that PFS is essentially adrenal fatigue crash so basically anything to get your body in parasympathetic state will help.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  4. #14
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I barely noticed a difference with it. L-theanine and ashwagandha heped (ashwa cycled though. I'm starting to think that PFS is essentially adrenal fatigue crash so basically anything to get your body in parasympathetic state will help.
    Right on, thanks for the reply. I've been cycling ashwagandha and love it. Adrenal fatigue definitely makes a ton of sense, and I tend to agree with you on that. I'll look into L-theanine. Whatever it takes to push passed this.. So ready to be passed this nonsense. Thanks again, man.

  5. #15
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,952
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Right on, thanks for the reply. I've been cycling ashwagandha and love it. Adrenal fatigue definitely makes a ton of sense, and I tend to agree with you on that. I'll look into L-theanine. Whatever it takes to push passed this.. So ready to be passed this nonsense. Thanks again, man.
    Adrenal fatigue is just a symptom of PFS. A horrible one at that. That being said, there could be much, much worse persistent sides.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •