User Tag List

Threaded View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    TRT clinics will often prescribe testosterone to you you even if your numbers are in the 500s, which I can't say I think is a good idea, since the body is still producing it's own testosterone quite well already at that point. The only thing I could see doing at those levels would be cycling clomid on/off to boost your own body's production. I'm not convinced that even that is needed while in the 500s, but am open to changing my mind on that for those who have been there and done that if they tell me differently.
    Depending from symptoms, 500 should be treated somehow (IMO), usualy natural ways can increase test enough, if not then its HCG time. Clomid as TRT is not an option (IMO) as usualy people get numbers but nothing else, and estrogen on clomid is all over the place. I mean what does it mean if I have a piece of paper on which says TT 900 ng/dl if I feel like I have 300 ng/dl?
    Also (IMO) bioavailable and free test are more interesting than TT, and most of endos accept this- Dr Romeo Marianco is one of the exceptions, but his patients have TT in pretty high numbers, so I guess they still have some decent free test.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 11-12-2012 at 07:04 PM.