I had a very large, detailed, write up about all things Maca. Page got refreshed and I lost it all. Here's the condensed version.

So Maca. It's an herbal supplement used to support Libido in men AND women. Is used for women going through menopause to negate cramps, and is an herbal adaptogen meaning it helps your body deal with whatever may be stressing it.

I've used multiple brands of Maca. Pills and powder. And have been using Maca on and off for about 4 or so months now. Best I've used, so far, is NOW's gelatinized 6:1 Maca powder. Effective dose is 3 grams daily. It works. I do have more energy, I do have an increased libido, and your load volume WILL increase a pretty good amount. I wanted better though. If a cheap bottle of Maca, NOW's powder is about 15 bucks for 2 months worth, could do so much, imagine what an ultra pure Maca extract could do.

Enter Liftmode. They are KING when it comes to quality powders. Look up their stuff on Amazon. Everything comes with a certificate of analysis AND every order comes with a $20 off coupon for your next order. No 20% off bs. 20 whole fuking bucks off your next order. Order 3 tubs of something? You'll get 3 $20 off coupons. Solid fukin company to say the very least.

SO. I've seen 0.6% macamides extract. I've seen 0.8% macamides extract. I've used a 4:1 extract, currently use a 6:1 extract and have seen at most a 20:1 extract, but it's in a test booster with a prop blend so it wasn't just the Maca.

How potent is LM's Maca you ask? 60%. Yes 60% macamides. Not .6% or .8%. NO. 60 mother fukin percent. It's not bs either. Let's look at appearance, taste, smell.

Now's Maca powder smells and taste like teeth being drilled. YEs. You read that right. The smell of teeth being drilled is what NOW's powder tastes and smells like. It's awful. LM's Maca though? Smells like a fine, sweet tea. Doesn't taste bad either.

On the right is LM's Maca. On the left is NOW's powder. Look at the color difference. Now, keep in mind, both contain absolutely no fillers and both are from solid companies. LM's is immensely darker than NOW's, taste immensely better, and smells immensely better. Interesting to say the least.

60.15% macamides for my little tub just to be exact.

So with Now's I generally use 3+ grams and take it with bioperine. I just received my LM Maca today so I can't report on effects quite yet obviously. BUT today I have made the switch to LM's. I plan on using 500mg a day of liftmode's with bioperine. I do feel that after reading reviews of how much of LM's Maca people use, how much I've used of other extracts, and the quality of this one, that 500mg a day with bioperine should elicit some very effective results. This is far purer than any Maca i've ever used. If need be, I can always bump up the dose. 20 gram tub is 22 bucks. And if you order one, just remember, write that review and your next tub would only be $2 bucks plus shipping.

I will report in this thread if I notice better energy, libido, etc. with LM's Maca vs NOW's Maca. I see no reason I wouldn't. Maca's a great supplement for men AND women and If I have found, and I'm sure I have, the absolute best Maca out there, I wanna pass on this knowledge to you guys.

THANKS FOR READING!