User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything MACA-Must Read

I had a very large, detailed, write up about all things Maca. Page got refreshed and I lost it all. Here's the condensed version.

So Maca. It's an herbal supplement used to support Libido in men AND women. Is used for women going through menopause to negate cramps, and is an herbal adaptogen meaning it helps your body deal with whatever may be stressing it.

I've used multiple brands of Maca. Pills and powder. And have been using Maca on and off for about 4 or so months now. Best I've used, so far, is NOW's gelatinized 6:1 Maca powder. Effective dose is 3 grams daily. It works. I do have more energy, I do have an increased libido, and your load volume WILL increase a pretty good amount. I wanted better though. If a cheap bottle of Maca, NOW's powder is about 15 bucks for 2 months worth, could do so much, imagine what an ultra pure Maca extract could do.

Enter Liftmode. They are KING when it comes to quality powders. Look up their stuff on Amazon. Everything comes with a certificate of analysis AND every order comes with a $20 off coupon for your next order. No 20% off bs. 20 whole fuking bucks off your next order. Order 3 tubs of something? You'll get 3 $20 off coupons. Solid fukin company to say the very least.

SO. I've seen 0.6% macamides extract. I've seen 0.8% macamides extract. I've used a 4:1 extract, currently use a 6:1 extract and have seen at most a 20:1 extract, but it's in a test booster with a prop blend so it wasn't just the Maca.

How potent is LM's Maca you ask? 60%. Yes 60% macamides. Not .6% or .8%. NO. 60 mother fukin percent. It's not bs either. Let's look at appearance, taste, smell.

Now's Maca powder smells and taste like teeth being drilled. YEs. You read that right. The smell of teeth being drilled is what NOW's powder tastes and smells like. It's awful. LM's Maca though? Smells like a fine, sweet tea. Doesn't taste bad either.

On the right is LM's Maca. On the left is NOW's powder. Look at the color difference. Now, keep in mind, both contain absolutely no fillers and both are from solid companies. LM's is immensely darker than NOW's, taste immensely better, and smells immensely better. Interesting to say the least.

60.15% macamides for my little tub just to be exact.

So with Now's I generally use 3+ grams and take it with bioperine. I just received my LM Maca today so I can't report on effects quite yet obviously. BUT today I have made the switch to LM's. I plan on using 500mg a day of liftmode's with bioperine. I do feel that after reading reviews of how much of LM's Maca people use, how much I've used of other extracts, and the quality of this one, that 500mg a day with bioperine should elicit some very effective results. This is far purer than any Maca i've ever used. If need be, I can always bump up the dose. 20 gram tub is 22 bucks. And if you order one, just remember, write that review and your next tub would only be $2 bucks plus shipping.

I will report in this thread if I notice better energy, libido, etc. with LM's Maca vs NOW's Maca. I see no reason I wouldn't. Maca's a great supplement for men AND women and If I have found, and I'm sure I have, the absolute best Maca out there, I wanna pass on this knowledge to you guys.

THANKS FOR READING!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Everything MACA-Must Read

That is quite a difference in extract. Lets see how the results compare for you.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will you be reviewing their 98% Icariin extract?

Liftmode is my next move for phenibut.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    When will you be reviewing their 98% Icariin extract?

Liftmode is my next move for phenibut.
    What's your experience with Phenibut? I hear lots of horror stories about addiction and very difficult withdrawal symptoms.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. I've been using Swanson's Organic Maca. Its color is somewhere between the 2 samples in your pictures; it smells good and has a nutty taste. I'm guessing the difference is that, as stated in the caution on amazon, the Liftmode stuff is sold as an ingredient for supplements and not a supplement itself.

Did you purchase through Amazon or direct?
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AresTS's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Everything MACA-Must Read

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    What's your experience with Phenibut? I hear lots of horror stories about addiction and very difficult withdrawal symptoms.
    You have to remember how the internet works one person says something and then it's a fireball throughout the entire site of people saying the same shit.

With all things of this nature if used responsibly the addiction aspect should be of little concern. I have used Phen sporadically but many times and have never had any issues whatsoever.
    Valdez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Interesting. I've been using Swanson's Organic Maca. Its color is somewhere between the 2 samples in your pictures; it smells good and has a nutty taste. I'm guessing the difference is that, as stated in the caution on amazon, the Liftmode stuff is sold as an ingredient for supplements and not a supplement itself.

Did you purchase through Amazon or direct?

Through Amazon. That's where LM does all of their sales. The stuff tastes like Yerba Matte. Such a difference than the other stuff. It's really interesting how drastic powders can differ.

And as far as Phenibut goes 2, MAYBE 3x a week of phenibut use will not cause addiction. Taking that shit every night for 2 weeks and then just stopping and not tapering down WILL cause addiction. 2x a week here and there and you're fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And as far as trying their Icariin, I'm not sure. It's so expensive and would only last me so long.

Their phenibut is gtg though. Never hesitate to buy from LM. They were out of stick of Pehnibut for 3 months not too long ago because their powders weren't testing to their specifications.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Addicted how? Like what does it do I have no experience with it..

Also great thread Nate, interested to see your results
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works on the gaba receptors like xanax. just as xanax can be addicting, so can phenibut. it's daily continuous use and abruptly stopping that mess with people. phenibut may be a supplement, but one that deserves respect, as many supplements do.