User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Atticus....I wouldn't say that you're fully doing the routine. It's an all or nothing venture....not a piece meal thing and not modified. The results come about by fully immersing yourself in EVERY part of it.

This is a point of contention with myself and other guys that do one or two pieces, don't get the results they want, and then they go around saying that it didn't work. Well....of course it didn't work. You didn't do it. You did what you wanted to out of it....that's not doing the protocol. That's doing pieces of the protocol and it's not the same thing.

Maxout is fully immersed. HE is doing the protocol.
    I'm just gonna be honest with you man, I do not honestly believe you have found the holy grail here lol I believe you found a good routine for yourself that certainly helps some get better and even full ends PFS for others, but to sit there and say "WELL, the reason you're not healed is because you didn't do exactly everything I said the way I said it!" when we as a community still don't completely understand everything PFS has done to our bodies (even the healed ones) or all the symptoms we all currently have (because some of us had different underlying problems that others didn't) comes off as a little arrogant/ignorant to me from a scientific perspective.

That being said, parts of your routine have helped me feel better, and I did appreciate your links to Supermanherbs (now LostEmpireHerbs) which holds a lot of high quality stuff that helped me out a lot. So i still thank you for that, but excuse me if I don't find every last iota of your routine necessary or even the end-all of what I'd need to recover. I did a juice/water fast and still do hold to a lot of the routine however, like meditation, hydrating, taking the herbs when I'm not on exogenous hormones, laying off alcohol (for the most part now), eating gluten/dairy/grain/corn/cane sugar-free, and getting decent sleep. Currently taking a break from lifting, but that'll be implemented back in shortly as well. (Btw, to anyone reading this, the only reason I'm so extreme about the diet are my food allergies... not saying CDN ever mentioned you had to go THAT extreme with it)
    Last edited by Atticas; 02-11-2017 at 12:47 PM.